Sport 2015 Punters Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

There should be a tracker of everyone suggested bets, just so people know whose advice not to listen to.
For 2015 I'm 4-5 and possibly 5-5 after today if Hawks win 1-39 so one of us will definitely not be happy Bobby_ that said I haven't put on an afl only bet as of yet.

NBA is easier than normal atm with teams actively tanking to get better lottery positions.

Best feeling when leg one is a pushover. Unlike North yesterday which was a sucker punch to the guts.
9 - 1 is ridiculous haha

yep' it appears North Melbourne are going to be one of those dreadful teams to bet on. This was the case last year, far too Jekyll and Hyde to get a good read. Just when you think they have the squad to beat a team lurking around 7th-10th on the ladder, they will get completely embarrassed and then the following week make a top 4 team look rather pedestrian.

Anyone know is its possible(or where) to make a multi with long term bets and short term bets for example

Geelong to make the top 8
and
Geelong to win by 1-39 against Hawthorn.
*not an actual bet just an illustration of the concept

Anyone know is its possible(or where) to make a multi with long term bets and short term bets for example

Geelong to make the top 8
and
Geelong to win by 1-39 against Hawthorn.
*not an actual bet just an illustration of the concept
I don't know that to many betting exchanges have markets open just yet for top 8, and all premiership markets will be suspended right now until this round is over.

But Sportsbet and Centerbet plus a few others will take long term multybets on whatever markets they have running.

I don't know that to many betting exchanges have markets open just yet for top 8, and all premiership markets will be suspended right now until this round is over.

But Sportsbet and Centerbet plus a few others will take long term multybets on whatever markets they have running.

I tried sportsbet but they wouldn't let me(at least online) combine it into a multi.

what markets did you try to combine?

I tried mixing
Geelong top 8 and Hawkins be our top goal scorer for the year.
Geelong top 8 and a random round 2 game.

What I'd like to do is make a multi with
Geelong top 8 and Hawkins be our top goal scorer for the year and a couple of games each round.

for example
Round 2- WCE beat Carlon 1-39 $2.20
Round 2- Rich beat Bulldogs $1.38
Geelong makes top 8 $1.4
Hawkins top goal scorer $1.66
paying $7.05

I tried mixing

Geelong top 8 and Hawkins be our top goal scorer for the year and a couple of games each round.

for example
Geelong makes top 8 $1.4
paying $7.05
Ok, some of those markets are closed so can't check, but will have a look tomorrow. Sorry i couldn't help you right now.

On today's game, it's a terrible betting game.

If anyone cares, my only bet for the day is on the gallops, 3 units on Randwick Race 8 Number 2 Terravista. By the way my units are $100 so that's $300 on Terravista @ $3.00. I'm a value bettor and if it had of been any lower than $3.00. i would not have backed it.

Betting to me is a year to year thing and not a week to week thing, so a loss in the short term is not a worry, as long as i'm up at the end of the year is all that matters.

If anyone cares, my only bet for the day is on the gallops, 3 units on Randwick Race 8 Number 2 Terravista. By the way my units are $100 so that's $300 on Terravista @ $3.00. I'm a value bettor and if it had of been any lower than $3.00. i would not have backed it.

Betting to me is a year to year thing and not a week to week thing, so a loss in the short term is not a worry, as long as i'm up at the end of the year is all that matters.
How'd this one go? If you don't mind me asking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$1.90 dog posted after the race had finished.
Try screen shots sunshine.

i don't have to do anything for you because you just don't matter.

$1.90 was TAB

Fixed odds
Luxbet $3.60 Bet365 $3.50
$3.00 Crownbet / Betstar / Ladbrokes
Complete novice question... How come some are fixed odds? or is it just that the fixed one was put on a day or so ago? and then its since come in?

Complete novice question... How come some are fixed odds? or is it just that the fixed one was put on a day or so ago? and then its since come in?
No fixed odds on greyhounds come out about 15 minutes before the start, betting exchanges put up what they think the price should be but sometimes they get it wrong like the last one, once they put up the $3.60 it got smashed by the smart punters, fixed price ended up only a $1.70 when they jumped.

I tried mixing

for example
Geelong makes top 8 $1.4
paying $7.05
You generally can't multi two or more events that are interrelated. In your examples the result of the round games impacts on the likelihood of Geelong to make the top 8.

I bet with Professional Punting and here are the emails i got about the dog tonight so it was well known to snap up the odds.

Hi All,We are betting tonight5 UnitsSMS and email to come out at around6.30pm

--
The Professional Punting Team

GosfordRace 1Number 7
Speed Gun5 Units (low as $2.50)
Luxbet $3.60
Bet365 $3.50

Drawn to use a lot of the track early and charge down the outside. 5 and 6 are slow and 8 is no good (coming off lengthy spell - sometimes they jump fresh - this is only drama) As long as we jump in front of the 8 then we look like the winner
--

I bet with Professional Punting and here are the emails i got about the dog tonight so it was well known to snap up the odds.

Hi All,We are betting tonight5 UnitsSMS and email to come out at around6.30pm

--

GosfordRace 1Number 7
Speed Gun5 Units (low as $2.50)
Luxbet $3.60
Bet365 $3.50

Drawn to use a lot of the track early and charge down the outside. 5 and 6 are slow and 8 is no good (coming off lengthy spell - sometimes they jump fresh - this is only drama) As long as we jump in front of the 8 then we look like the winner
--
So do you do form or did you know of the dog already, or was the email the tip off? Apologies if I am being annoying, I am genuinely interested how it all works

i don't have to do anything for you because you just don't matter.

$1.90 was TAB

Fixed odds
Luxbet $3.60 Bet365 $3.50
$1.90 was centrebet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back