Sport 2015 Punters Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't care who it was with, i know what i got and that's all i care about.

Go play with your toys, we are trying to have a proper conversation.
Screen shot it.

But I look forward to the laughs. (Assuming you actually put it up before the race next time)

Screen shot it.

But I look forward to the laughs. (Assuming you actually put it up before the race next time)
I don't know why i even have to prove it to a twit like you but here, the are my last 2 bets i place, exactly what i posted.

Now go and annoy someone else.

Capt222ure_zpsagvhabp2.jpg

Screen shot it.

You're a pain in the neck. You know that?

I think it's always a good idea to have a set amount of money put aside in which you know is for punting. I usually take $50 out from my wage and set aside for some fun on American sports in particular. Usually just do multi's which are often killers in the end but having to pay for tips sounds as though you may risking a bit of money there.

You're a pain in the neck. You know that?
FFS just put him on ignore, you declared to me that you had him there and clearly don't.
Do it, shut up about it... move on

That goes for ALL OF YOU buggers butting heads!

I don't know why i even have to prove it to a twit like you but here, the are my last 2 bets i place, exactly what i posted.

Now go and annoy someone else.

Capt222ure_zpsagvhabp2.jpg
Deductions? Oh no!

I think it's always a good idea to have a set amount of money put aside in which you know is for punting. I usually take $50 out from my wage and set aside for some fun on American sports in particular. Usually just do multi's which are often killers in the end but having to pay for tips sounds as though you may risking a bit of money there.
I started with a set bank and made my units $100 and i stick to my units.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS just put him on ignore, you declared to me that you had him there and clearly don't.
Do it, shut up about it... move on

That goes for ALL OF YOU buggers butting heads!
It's like the old dolls that say the same.
They can't keep their noses out.

These guys have no one on ignore.
They can't stand it.

Deductions? Oh no!
Far out your just the dopiest person on this site.

If you had of followed the race betting you would have seen that the dog was scratched before i placed my bet so no deductions apply to me only people that backed it before the scratching.

It's true what people say about you, hope that everyone sees all you gibberish posts so they can see how annoying you really are

that OKC v Spurs game tomorrow has over 215 points written all over it. OKC are falling apart while the Spurs have finally hit their groove again. No way will OKC's pathetic defense be able to hold the Spurs to under 110 points for the entire game. There will probably be 120 points scored in the first half alone.

that OKC v Spurs game tomorrow has over 215 points written all over it. OKC are falling apart while the Spurs have finally hit their groove again. No way will OKC's pathetic defense be able to hold the Spurs to under 110 points for the entire game. There will probably be 120 points scored in the first half alone.
Sports betting is tough. Considering only 4% of all punters constantly win, i now stick only with professional punting as they have a 12 year winning record.

Sports betting is tough. Considering only 4% of all punters constantly win, i now stick only with professional punting as they have a 12 year winning record.
Do you do your own form as well? Like to cross reference what tips you get?

could be very close based on the last game between them:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-oklahoma-city-thunder-2015040725/

good luck.

No never, i don't have the time. They are nearly 20k up for the year just on the greyhounds so don't think i could add to that.
Financial year or calender year? Either is an impressive number obviously

could be very close based on the last game between them:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-oklahoma-city-thunder-2015040725/

good luck.

yep, been watching it very closely and followed that last game as well. This game is actually difficult to cap, I'm assuming smart punters will be on Spurs -5.5. I personally don't believe in the revenge factor when it comes to gambling. Spurs are quite simply put, in another league at the moment. Durant going down for the end of the season has sealed the Thunder's fate. As great as Westbrook currently is and has been, he's no Durant who consistently comes up big when games are in the balance. This is why I'm liking the over because OKC have great perimeter shooters and will nail a few in the dying minutes while also fouling as I think Spurs will be leading by a small margin in the final minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back