2015 QAFA (B) Central

Remove this Banner Ad

so the team that won by 6 goals is going to struggle and the one that lost is going to be very competitive?

weird!
Agreed mate but it seems on here a lot of people who are not involved in the club know a lot about them. How many blokes didn't play in this game and was it used to give those who haven't played before a go. Practice games are practice games. Ferny grove will be hard opposition no matter who the play. Good luck to them and they had a crack all day. Even in the bar afterwards.

I was at the Kedron Ferny game. Kedron had a lot of run, played positional footy well. I think they will do pretty well this year. Ferny had some good spurts obvious they have never played together before but I think they will get better as the season goes on.

kedron only won by about 6 goals , dont think its going to be an easy year for them at all , ( might just scrap into top 6 if there lucky ) ferny grove look like they could be real competitive will only get better
How would you know you were at the redcliffe game giving stick to wingman. If you would like to put a bit on the side about kedron making the six. You know where to find me.

I was at the Kedron Ferny game. Kedron had a lot of run, played positional footy well. I think they will do pretty well this year. Ferny had some good spurts obvious they have never played together before but I think they will get better as the season goes on.
Who ever plays ferny grove this year should get ready for a tough physical game. They will get better no issue there.

How would you know you were at the redcliffe game giving stick to wingman. If you would like to put a bit on the side about kedron making the six. You know where to find me.
not sure where your getting your facts from but i was not giving wingman any stick, i dont have a problem with any of the boys that went to redcliffe was chatting to them after the game , never said kedron wouldnt make the 6 i actually hope glen/miller and yourself and all the boys do well this year, goodluck

not sure where your getting your facts from but i was not giving wingman any stick, i dont have a problem with any of the boys that went to redcliffe was chatting to them after the game , never said kedron wouldnt make the 6 i actually hope glen/miller and yourself and all the boys do well this year, goodluck
I never said you had a problem with him but a bit of banter from your group. Which is fine by me my point is you never saw the kedron game so big call on just scraping in the six. Happy to take your money mate.

I never said you had a problem with him but a bit of banter from your group. Which is fine by me my point is you never saw the kedron game so big call on just scraping in the six. Happy to take your money mate.[/QUOTE
nothing wrong with banter mate, as i said i hope you all do well , should be a close comp this year

was at the game, Kedron had answers for all questions Ferny asked. Ferny struggled with quality of disposal and incurred a lot of turnovers. Kedron not the same side I saw last year.

The thing with Ferny is that they will only get better with time. The desire is there, just need to work on possession and what they do with it and how they move the ball. They also over commit at the breakdown. Experience will sort that out.

Kedron impressed me, took the foot of the accelerator in the 2nd half. Without seeing any other games so far this year, and comparing to last year, the quality from Kedron reminded me of the Woodsman.

Enjoyed the game, there was even a blew and a resulting red card. Looking forward to watching more games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which kedron senior players are still there from last year?
I can't answer that because I don't know the players but the ruckman, centre half forward (#9) and midfielder (#1) were looking very comfortable out there. Right winger as well. Kedron are a top two team for me, as I said, comparing with the games I saw last year.

I can't answer that because I don't know the players but the ruckman, centre half forward (#9) and midfielder (#1) were looking very comfortable out there. Right winger as well. Kedron are a top two team for me, as I said, comparing with the games I saw last year.

Round 1 against Jimboomba will give them a fair indication of where they are at. Sat arvo game as well will suit Jimboomba. Round 2 against Zillmere and round 4 against Woodsmen, will be clear early on how good they are.

#9 is George Fitzgibbon.

Kicked 60 goals in Seniors last year for Kedron, former Eastlake NEAFL player

The falcons fullback got a bath. And sent off , didn't really help their cause .
He was only the fullback for the 2nd quarter. hammered the full forward in the fight though - would have got 6 weeks if not a trial. Don't know what caused it.

I saw the fight, the skinny bald bloke who looked like he was trying to steal a wallet. Haha not much of a fight. Anyway besides the point it's pretty poor decision making especially considering the pressure he put his side under. That guy kicked 4 goals after that. App kedron had 19 0n

I saw the fight, the skinny bald bloke who looked like he was trying to steal a wallet. Haha not much of a fight. Anyway besides the point it's pretty poor decision making especially considering the pressure he put his side under. That guy kicked 4 goals after that. App kedron had 19 0n
Kedron got another practice match? Quite enjoyed watching them. Believe woodsman play on Friday night? Can anyone confirm?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back