Unofficial Preview 2015 Season Previews- [WE DID IT!]

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LordHaart , fire away with your St Kilda preview whenever you're ready. Top 2 is on the line here, so it better be good.

Argh! Thanks for the reminder, completely slipped my mind.

Should be able to turn it around in time though. May wait for teams to be announced first.

Like I said many months ago... Dibs on the GF... If we make it and I don't get it 1) I will cry 2) we will lose 3) the class of hamster, selwood, and hutchings are going to remain at the club until Duggan retires.

Chose your next words carefully my friends

Well. liam123. You're up.

th

EDIT: though seriously if you still don't want Hutchings around then please pass the responsibility on to someone more qualified.

Well. liam123. You're up.

th

EDIT: though seriously if you still don't want Hutchings around then please pass the responsibility on to someone more qualified.

Tonight is the night of nights the moment you have all been waiting for it's the prelude to the previews preview. I honestly would feel like a prick doing a GF in my first season on big footy and therefore shall only do the prelude after which I shall hand over to somebody to do a previews preview after which somebody else can post the real deal. Is that a plan or a plan?

Tonight is the night of nights the moment you have all been waiting for it's the prelude to the previews preview. I honestly would feel like a prick doing a GF in my first season on big footy and therefore shall only do the prelude after which I shall hand over to somebody to do a previews preview after which somebody else can post the real deal. Is that a plan or a plan?

It's a prelude to a plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back