Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor garner is neant to return to the vfl this week for his first game in 90odd weeks

Incredible talent, could be a downgrade option in a month or two. Listed as a $123k forward

Hello boys...

I don't know a whole heap about him that's SC relevant but you'd assume he hasn't been upgraded for shits and giggles.
Listed as a forward for $123,000.

Hello boys...

I don't know a whole heap about him that's SC relevant but you'd assume he hasn't been upgraded for shits and giggles.
Listed as a forward for $123,000.

Doesn't have DPP by any chance? Clark could be due for a downgrade soon. Would love another floating DPP donut.

Doesn't have DPP by any chance? Clark could be due for a downgrade soon. Would love another floating DPP donut.
As I understand it he's straighter than the pole raymagoo's mum dances on. He will play midfield for the Cats though - (he's been upgraded for McCarthy) and should rack up some points.

News news for Lux/soapy.
Fantastic news for another Category-B rookie with Michael Luxford upgraded to the snr list - http://bit.ly/LuxPromoted

Hes been playing well in the undermanned twos team last few weeks.

Gore injuied atm.
Thought Jansen would of got games think he was injuied in the preseason.

So next question do I bring him in instead of Dale for Salem...

So next question do I bring him in instead of Dale for Salem...
Not much in the rookie pool Mandue wont make alot at the start unless he starts going a Gregson.
maybe wait and see on Amon b/e of 25 wont got up a huge amount but by waiting see how hes goes and see if he as js.

Salem's BE is something like 55. Might nearly be worth holding onto, especially as handy backup at year's end ...
Needed the cash to turn Krak into Hanners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any astute football follower have a fair idea who is likely to be the best scoring rookie from the host of first gamers this weekend?
Would like to get Tom Mitchell before he gets out of reach, but need to downgrade a rookie first.

Steele still named in the emergencies.:(
Some good players not getting games at GWS and whilst they're doing well it'll be pretty hard for him to get a game. That being said he is a bloody good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back