Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, reckon there will be better options.

Cats have kept him on there list for over 2 years, he has been constantly battling injuries, each time he gets fit coaches rave about him.

whatever it is the cats have seen fit to stick by him and now he's playing 1's this week.

Having never seen him play I have no idea on him but the cats coaches certainly must rate him pretty highly

Loves a bit of in and under and can kick a goal. I've got a feeling that he's gonna be the sort that bumps up his points with a few tackles and a goal a game. All of a sudden 50 becomes 70. :thumbsu:

Not much difference in price between the two. His preseason suggested that he might get a game still a long way off it you'd say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacobs injury. Anyone care to tell me what it might be? First I've heard it. Jars458 ?
He had a limited preseason with a knee injury.

Watching the game last week, it appears that he has lost a bit of the spring in his jump in ruck contests.

Jacobs injury. Anyone care to tell me what it might be? First I've heard it. Jars458 ?
No talk here of an injury. Maybe they rest him but that's super dangerous. My thoughts are Sloane may not come up and O' Brien comes in but really as a swap for Jenkins. or we may line up as slected.

croppedimage225300-Joshua-Glenn.jpg
Love that Guernsey!

Sure but at least it's not ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back