Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm happy, don't get me wrong :) I'm just wondering if I'm at the take risks stage that you mentioned re manboobs?
Depends. Calculated risks are okay, like taking a rookie a round early.

Post your team?

Depends. Calculated risks are okay, like taking a rookie a round early.

Post your team?
That's what I'm wondering. I have had to do 5 injury trades already and now think whilst I have a free trade week with no injuries I can fix some things.
team is:

Shaw, Murphy, oxley, johnson, saad, newnes and kmac, goodes
Fyfe, Shiel, Neale, Sloane, Steven, Rich, CEY, Cripps and VDB, Miller, Heeney
Goldy, Grundy and Read
Swan, Martin, Franklin, Gray, Hogan, Krak and Lonie, Clark

I want to get Macdonald in DEF as I think he will sustain his form as his 1 percenters are high and I don't think this will drop and is the reason he is scoring so well. I could make cash if I swap out Newnes instead of Goodes but I get the feeling that Newnes will get better once joey is back in the team so Goodes is the better option.
Rich was a bad choice that I'm regretting so I want to get rid of him asap. But maybe with the public shaming this week he will pull out a big one this week and actually play with heart.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

That's what I'm wondering. I have had to do 5 injury trades already and now think whilst I have a free trade week with no injuries I can fix some things.
team is:

Goldy, Grundy and Read

I want to get Macdonald in DEF as I think he will sustain his form as his 1 percenters are high and I don't think this will drop and is the reason he is scoring so well. I could make cash if I swap out Newnes instead of Goodes but I get the feeling that Newnes will get better once joey is back in the team so Goodes is the better option.
Rich was a bad choice that I'm regretting so I want to get rid of him asap. But maybe with the public shaming this week he will pull out a big one this week and actually play with heart.

Rich is averaging 96, WTF were you expecting :confused:

^^ this.

Except for manboob who should go early to grab cash to upgrade TBC. Only because of where he's ranked. Gotta take risks when you're doing that well, it's what separates you from the other top teams.
WTF! Already done this trade...... on Sunday....

team is:

Goldy, Grundy and Read

if it were me I'd wait a week tbh

goodes is a decent loophole option this week in your def
and Rich does play the blue witches hats

if it were me I'd wait a week tbh

goodes is a decent loophole option this week in your def
and Rich does play the blue witches hats

Thanks for the advice, I think you are right. if Rich was going to show his heart this could be the week after a rev up from the coach and playing Carlton.
the trigger finger is just a bit twitchy..

team is:

Goldy, Grundy and Read

How much money do you have in the bank?

Can you all shut the * up about Glenn I thought I was smart by getting on him :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing really..only $31,000
In that case, hold for another week. Rich -> Pendles is where you need to get to, but you'll need to slaughter a cash cow early and move to Glenn in order to do so. Let your cows moo an extra week before the early slaughter.

I have also been done over by the sub rule myriad times.

I have also been done over by the sub rule a myriad of times.
I am ranked 47K. My team is worth 11.1 mil. Tom Lamb has been my only LTI. I have never had a donut, the Sub rule has had no effect on my scoring.
I have gone over 2000 only three times but never higher than 2100. I have been done over by being terrible at this caper!

:cry:

I am ranked 47K. My team is worth 11.1 mil. Tom Lamb has been my only LTI. I have never had a donut, the Sub rule has had no effect on my scoring.
I have gone over 2000 only three times but never higher than 2100. I have been done over by being terrible at this caper!

:cry:
dump the 3rd premo ruck yet?
how much cash total you got on the bench?
seem to remember you went in with jacobs mummy and goldy. correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back