Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
dump the 3rd premo ruck yet?
how much cash total you got on the bench?
seem to remember you went in with jacobs mummy and goldy. correct me if im wrong
Thought seriously about three rucks, would have worked better because instead of Ryder I could have had Lonie, who was only a last resort (didn't get him in the end)
I have OBrien (Adel) on the Bench with Paddy Ryder as DPP cover! Jacobs and Mummy as main rucks. Jacobs sucking a bit.

200K in bank.:)

Thought seriously about three rucks, would have worked better because instead of Ryder I could have had Lonie, who was only a last resort (didn't get him in the end)
I have OBrien (Adel) on the Bench with Paddy Ryder as DPP cover! Jacobs and Mummy as main rucks. Jacobs sucking a bit.

200K in bank.:)
cant complain about that then. nice combo. about the best around id think without goldy.

Round 11 bye is pretty annoying though.
Bye rounds are over-rated IMO. The points you miss in one round, you'll gain in the other.

Bye rounds are only really relevant for league match ups, and even then you could argue that by having the right players, ignoring Bye rounds, you'd win more games prior to the Bye rounds to cover any potential losses during them.

Bye rounds are over-rated IMO. The points you miss in one round, you'll gain in the other.

Bye rounds are only really relevant for league match ups, and even then you could argue that by having the right players, ignoring Bye rounds, you'd win more games prior to the Bye rounds to cover any potential losses during them.
Disagree profusely, trading around byes can net a truckload of points over people who wing it.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d1=3612&fid1=S&tid2=2&pid2=4027&fid2=S&type=A

Giving away 20kgs to forwards like this..... I don't like his chances locking them down.

More than one way to skin a cat. Talia was very slight when he first came into the side. I certainly am not the coach of the Crows, but I really don't think he is gonna get a licence to run around doing what he likes in his first few games. Is a talent though and I am excited to see him play.

More than one way to skin a cat. Talia was very slight when he first came into the side. I certainly am not the coach of the Crows, but I really don't think he is gonna get a licence to run around doing what he likes in his first few games. Is a talent though and I am excited to see him play.
Talia also had his apprenticeship with Rutten and Doughty in the side.

I severely doubt Lever will play a KPD role.

He has been moving the ball out of def in the 2nds and I don't expect that to change. Maybe not a Brodie Smith type rebounding defender but certainly marking and cleaning up in def. He won't be playing body on body, but off his man trying to gain possessions.

Talia also had his apprenticeship with Rutten and Doughty in the side.

I severely doubt Lever will play a KPD role.

He has been moving the ball out of def in the 2nds and I don't expect that to change. Maybe not a Brodie Smith type rebounding defender but certainly marking and cleaning up in def. He won't be playing body on body, but off his man trying to gain possessions.

Off topic here and probably should be on the club board, but if Lever does play that role with Cheney playing a Key Position role, and our defenders get torn up, the Adelaide board is gonna explode !!! And people will call for Walsh's head !!!

Off topic here and probably should be on the club board, but if Lever does play that role with Cheney playing a Key Position role, and our defenders get torn up, the Adelaide board is gonna explode !!! And people will call for Walsh's head !!!
Adelaide supporters calling for the coaches head? Surely that never happens :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glenn still looking sexy.
croppedimage225300-Joshua-Glenn.jpg

Suns have suspended half their team for being goon wolves he should get a good run of games.

It's good that a few new rookies are starting to appear on the horizon when my current ones are getting nice and juicy!

You have to be careful with Cats' rookies. They will play 10,12,15 games a year but not in a row which is a pain in the ass if you're trying to fatten them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back