Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreuzer is dominating in his 1st game back from injury for the Northern Blues. Expect to see him back in the Snr team next week if he gets through the game. 370k SC price.
No chance in hell.

NN is really starting to give me the shits

This, started well yesterday, but fell apart until the last half of the 4th.

He is getting rested forward which is good, but he cant mark for the life of him, and he seems to have lost his mobility as he just isn;t getting the bakll much, seems to just be a pure tap ruckman at the moment with nothing else to really offer.

Has only managed 10 or more touches twice.

Kreuzer is dominating in his 1st game back from injury for the Northern Blues. Expect to see him back in the Snr team next week if he gets through the game. 370k SC price.
And they'll just plunk him in the forward line and kick it long to him where he will be outnumbered 3 to 1 at every contest, that's the Carlton gameplan.

And they'll just plunk him in the forward line and kick it long to him where he will be outnumbered 3 to 1 at every contest, that's the Carlton gameplan.

This is exactly what will happen, if he comes back in. Wood actually isn't doing that bad, no point messing with one of the few players in the team that is holding his own.

Jacobs starting to look like he's nearly bottomed out. Very tempted to bring him in this week for TBC. Unfortunately it looks like I've missed out on Stef martin after deciding against getting him last week because I was worried about Luey coming back in

Edit: in for hogan via TBC

Jacobs starting to look like he's nearly bottomed out. Very tempted to bring him in this week for TBC. Unfortunately it looks like I've missed out on Stef martin after deciding against getting him last week because I was worried about Luey coming back in

Edit: in for hogan via TBC

Edit:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking hangers and slotting goals used to be what got him 12-possession 110s and so on. Without 'em he's limping to 80-odd. Not happy with the output.

Started out OK, but Sinclair is actually looking more mobile at the moment, and getting around the ground more.

Is now a good time to bring in Sandi? I have Bellchambers and keen to get rid of.

Sandi has dropped 136,000 and is now 444,000.

Why is he so down and is this worth it?

Is now a good time to bring in Sandi? I have Bellchambers and keen to get rid of.

Sandi has dropped 136,000 and is now 444,000.

Why is he so down and is this worth it?
He's down because he's been scoring badly??

Haha.. I meant why is he down on form?
They changed the scoring system. Sandi gets lot of hitouts but not that many to advantage. Think he was one of the lowest last year actually.

Sandi is past his prime.

Cox slowed down towards the end as well, cant expect everyone to maintain elite scoring into their twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back