2015 Sydney International

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomic should've approached the net more in the second set. He didnt get much of a look in with his serve but when he did should've been a bit more attacking

Tomic is playing reasonably well.

He is far and away our best hope at the Aussie Open. The expectation is on Kyrgios, but cant see his body lasting 5 sets, yet alone repeating it over several rounds. He's probably got a logie winning act injured routine all set to go.

Tomic is playing reasonably well.

He is far and away our best hope at the Aussie Open. The expectation is on Kyrgios, but cant see his body lasting 5 sets, yet alone repeating it over several rounds. He's probably got a logie winning act injured routine all set to go.

Tomic better not draw a big server otherwise he is gone. Useless on return, didn't even TRY something! I mean how many aces out wide did he give away...make the server serve down the middle you dill! Yes it is a gamble but standing in the same spot is an even worse gamble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viktor will be tough as an unseeded player. Missed watching him at the Aussie Open. I remember his match against Kukushkin like it was yesterday. Some of the worst line calls you'll ever see by the umpire and the chair umps, but a high quality match nonetheless.

Geez I hope that is not the start of a sleeve tattoo for Pliskova :oops:

Awkward when you show up and your opponent is wearing teal as well. Clash strips required for tennis.
Was thinking the same thing both wearing the same :S

Viktor will be tough as an unseeded player. Missed watching him at the Aussie Open. I remember his match against Kukushkin like it was yesterday. Some of the worst line calls you'll ever see by the umpire and the chair umps, but a high quality match nonetheless.
Who is he playing round one?

I gotta bad feeling about the Aussies in the AO...I aint gonna be pretty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back