Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Love the paishon on this thread.

His favourite holiday destinaishon is croaisha

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry Saintly but this is rubbAİSH. If this was true why is he always visiting South East AISHia
My bad, I'm AISHamed at my foolaishness

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You guys and your gutter humour need a good kick in the aish...

What a wAISHt of a thread ( channeling cousin Effie)
Ow moi gawd effie
You trAISHing the scribes of AISHness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

For those who are going to be in the draw for a ticket to the Season's Launch please note the Launch will be on Tuesday 15th March.
So keep it free:)

I'll do the draw at the end of next week.
Anybody can still participate in the Sponsorship

And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!

Apr 2, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Rams, Raptors, Leafs, Blue Jays
And a big thankyou to Collingwood Football Club Sponsorship Department for honouring the initial price to sponsor James Aish.

Unbeknownst to me he was moved into the Key Players group when they sent out the brochure again in January (at a cost of $2650) but I didn't see it as I had no reason to look. This only came to my attention this week when I went to pay.
However the Club has agreed to let us have him for $2050 - which means there should be enough to buy 2 Copeland tickets:)

SensAishional!!!!

Love your work Magpie Girl

SensAishional!!!!
That is truly #sensAISHional stuff MG.

After tonight's intraclub, it looks like whatever way the vote went, we were onto a winner! Bring on 2016!

Ive just joined. Pretty keen to get into the player sponsorship. Will throw some money in tomorrow. Thanks for organising
Welcome and soz for the Aishtag

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back