Injury 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

You can trade players coming out of contract - that is the only way the player can guarantee they get to the club of their choice without going through the draft (non-free agents). If you couldn't trade out of contract players then JOM and Prestia would have no trade value.

From memory all players are contracted till Oct 30 , and trade week is Oct 8-15.

Just recently there have been 3 experienced defenders announce their retirements (Richards, Merrrett & Jamison).

It leaves an opportunity for Jack Leslie's manager to look at other options.

Speaking of managers did anyone see Liam Pickering on open Mike, what a grubby campaigner he is, talked about how Ablett was in the middle of his contract at Geelong and he went to them and tried to redo the contact for more money based on Abletts form. Not 5 mins later he is asked about how several commentators are saying Boyd should take a pay cut and he says his form should have nothing to do with his contract. What a ******* 2 faced grub, 4% of everyone he manages and 20% of all endorsements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about Joyce, McPherson, Schoey Schade and Hallahan to replace Harbrow Lemmens Hall Garlett Ah Chee......just sayin'

Well you have just named our only remaining players on our list , so you might be on the money.:D

Updated injury list. Who do we have left to replace Harbrow & Lemons & maybe Hall & GarlettView attachment 279986

For a second there I thought you had copy and pasted the senior list rather than the injury list :(

Come day preseason next year who won't be ready? Rischa, Nicholls maybe?
Everyone else should be ready to go right?
Thats what we were saying in the per-season last year. Look how well that worked out. But touch wood Jaeger and Swallow will be running from day 1, which will be huge!

Come day preseason next year who won't be ready? Rischa, Nicholls maybe?
Everyone else should be ready to go right?

Think Nicholls should be good , if he is still on our list , only one long term is Rischa , Jaegar and Swallow should be cherry ripe along with Gaz , Fyfe i'm not sure about his leg:D , we should be primed next year , though i did say this this year.

BzgMHob.jpg

rehab fellas out for a ride today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back