Hot Topic 2016 Leadership Group - Murphy retains Captaincy

Which 5 players will form our Leadership Group?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jockey size. Probably about 165cm.

Makes the fact that he won Tassie comp b&f pretty impressive. I know it's not elite level, but at that height you need to be pretty talented and damn f'ing dedicated and determined to play, let alone dominate...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-02-...a-spring-chicken-walker-on-top-of-knee-issues

As Walker grew more confident in his body this summer, he toyed with putting his hand up to return to Carlton's leadership group.
In the end, his mind was made up for him by the renewed sense of excitement Bolton's arrival had brought to Ikon Park.
"Coming back this pre-season was just a real breath of fresh air and I could sort of sense that all the players were on the same page and really wanted to be part of something special again," Walker said.
"So that's the reason why I really wanted to put myself up for leadership and have a really good year with the boys behind me."
As part of Bolton's first pre-season as coach, Carlton undertook a rigorous leadership program this summer before naming its leadership group on Monday night. The program was a holistic one, designed to develop leadership across the entire playing list.

Every player who nominated for the leadership group received feedback from, among other sources, the different age groups on the list.

Back