Competitions 2023 Herald Sun SuperCoach - JOIN BF BLUES GROUP USING CODE 389682

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE
he he but what do I need to do next to join?

he he but what do I need to do next to join?

Nothing for you to do at the moment. I am sorting out Divs 4 + 5 and will reach out in the next 24hrs.

Keep an eye on your PMs and please join ASAP once you see the invite.

Haven't played SC in over 10 years but willing to give it another crack this year. Previous best was high 900s by memory, about 2010 or 11. Only year I cracked the top 1000.

Team Name: CB17, I thought the old name 'See You En Tee' needed a change.

Div 4 invite has gone out via PM

Arr0w
budgiejk
Navy Blues 73
Johnno 10
M_I_G
choo
Sweet Seventeen
BlueGum
Blue Bloods
GudOnya
manang magoos
HereComesJuddy

Please check your PMs and follow the instructions ASAP to join Div 4 and our BF Carlton board group.

A note to the following posters:

sweethoney
Jabba73
Blues177
BluStreak
The Sultan

You are all in this division however I am holding you back for now as emergencies for higher divisions.
We may need you to jump into Div 2 or 3 depending on how entries go. You will receive further notice via PM over the next few days so please keep an eye on your messages!

Oh...and thanks again to Wickzki who has stepped up as your league commissioner.

Good luck to all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for some housekeeping:

1) Div 5 has closed and a PM has gone out to the following posters:

BuxbaumBixby
Gynomite
FLEXIN
dumb
StolenChicken
Pommylovescarlton
The Dominator7
bigdog43
HyphensBack
TeamofRiddles
FoeverBlues
Leeway
PumpyChowdown
Large Hawaiian
Uncle Fester
Gingerbread man
Ram887

Please join ASAP as per the instructions in the PM

2) Div 1 is FULL! Thank you all for joining quickly and to JuddgementDay for stepping up as commissioner

3) Div 2 is waiting on MitchRobinson12. Please join ASAP. Thank you to Slats for stepping up as commissioner

4) Div 3 is FULL except for GenuineMatchWinner who is being held over as an emergency for Div 2. I haven't forgotten about you mate!
Thank you to SurreyBlue for stepping up as commissioner

5) Div 4 is waiting on a fair few to join, I believe. The following posters are yet to join:
HereComesJuddy
manang magoos
Blue Bloods
Navy Blues 73
budgiejk

I have also just sent a PM to the following who were being held over as emergencies for higher divisions, but who can now join Div 4:

Blues177
BluStreak
The Sultan

To you three, thank you for your patience. Please now join ASAP.
To sweethoney and Jabba73 - you two are still being held over as emergencies. I haven't forgotten...please sit tight!

Oh and a thank you to Wickzki for stepping up as commissioner

6) Div 5 entries have now closed and PMs have been sent out. Please join ASAP!

7) If you haven't come forward yet, you're almost too late. But I'm not that cruel so please continue to put your names forward.

8) Thank you to everyone for joining and for your patience.
We have 90 teams fighting it out across 5 divisions!
I am quite certain this is the most we've ever had, and the biggest club based competition on BigFooty in 2023!

9) I've set up a BigFooty Carlton group so we can all compete against each other. This transcends divisions and is open to ALL Carlton fans on here even if you're not part of our leagues in 2023.

Please join in via the following link:

Thanks all!

Nothing for you to do at the moment. I am sorting out Divs 4 + 5 and will reach out in the next 24hrs.

Keep an eye on your PMs and please join ASAP once you see the invite.
Time for some housekeeping:

1) Div 5 has closed and a PM has gone out to the following posters:

BuxbaumBixby
Gynomite
FLEXIN
dumb
StolenChicken
Pommylovescarlton
The Dominator7
bigdog43
HyphensBack
TeamofRiddles
FoeverBlues
Leeway
PumpyChowdown
Large Hawaiian
Uncle Fester
Gingerbread man
Ram887

Please join ASAP as per the instructions in the PM

2) Div 1 is FULL! Thank you all for joining quickly and to JuddgementDay for stepping up as commissioner

3) Div 2 is waiting on MitchRobinson12. Please join ASAP. Thank you to Slats for stepping up as commissioner

4) Div 3 is FULL except for GenuineMatchWinner who is being held over as an emergency for Div 2. I haven't forgotten about you mate!
Thank you to SurreyBlue for stepping up as commissioner

5) Div 4 is waiting on a fair few to join, I believe. The following posters are yet to join:
HereComesJuddy
manang magoos
Blue Bloods
Navy Blues 73
budgiejk

I have also just sent a PM to the following who were being held over as emergencies for higher divisions, but who can now join Div 4:

Blues177
BluStreak
The Sultan

To you three, thank you for your patience. Please now join ASAP.
To sweethoney and Jabba73 - you two are still being held over as emergencies. I haven't forgotten...please sit tight!

Oh and a thank you to Wickzki for stepping up as commissioner

6) Div 5 entries have now closed and PMs have been sent out. Please join ASAP!

7) If you haven't come forward yet, you're almost too late. But I'm not that cruel so please continue to put your names forward.

8) Thank you to everyone for joining and for your patience.
We have 90 teams fighting it out across 5 divisions!
I am quite certain this is the most we've ever had, and the biggest club based competition on BigFooty in 2023!

9) I've set up a BigFooty Carlton group so we can all compete against each other. This transcends divisions and is open to ALL Carlton fans on here even if you're not part of our leagues in 2023.

Please join in via the following link:

Thanks all!
Thank you very much, just joined
Blues Rider

Remove this Banner Ad

Back