Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally - as at 25th August 50,130* Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

A 6% increase for last years wooden spooners is a great effort.

It is a very good effort and I know 55K would have been better, but that would have been too tough a task.
At least we've proved something this year and I just feel that with Bolton on board, Carlton people may just be a little proud to be so, again.

Next year will be the proof in that and a win this week, should make people feel just a little better about their club.
Shouldn't really work that way but it can.

It's good to not have to apologetically announce yourself as a Carlton supporter again. :)

We only have to increase the baby membership to $50 (currently it cost $45) and this will increase the numbers significantly. Other clubs include baby memberships in their totals and if the amount of the membership is at least $50 it is included in the tally.

We only have to increase the baby membership to $50 (currently it cost $45) and this will increase the numbers significantly. Other clubs include baby memberships in their totals and if the amount of the membership is at least $50 it is included in the tally.
Seems like a silly oversight. I got my daughter her first membership when she was born. Didn't realise it wouldn't have counted (this was 2012 though).

View attachment 280591

11th on the table for Memberships.
We don't know the revenue values but if all things are equal, we'll need to get a lot stronger than this.
Who would have thought Hawthorn to be on top of this ladder? Unthinkable only a few years ago.

Carltons immediate ambition should be to have more members than Essendon, but it just won't happen next year.

Our revenue values are generally pretty reasonable considering how low we rank.

2015Memberrevenues.png

Our revenue values are generally pretty reasonable considering how low we rank.

2015Memberrevenues.png
You're probably better off including matchday receipts for all teams, because West Coast, Adelaide, Port Adelaide and Fremantle basically sell out their stadiums through reserved seating memberships when they're winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back