Player Sponsorship 2016 Nakia Cockatoo Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted that in the OP.

jim boy can clarify as he built that page.

The only two people in the world that can view those details is him and me.

Oh Dear!:eek:

makes sense,
I couldn't remember doing a bank deposit before... but my bank already have Geelong Bigfooty saved in my address book so obviously I had

OK. So is there another way to pay other than credit card if you are interested?

Done, SJ.

First time I have sponsored since Travis Varcoe in 2006. Must like the years ending in the number 6.

Also dazbroncos - I made you run through hoops to get me the 06 badge on my old account only a few months ago.... what are the chanced of getting it put on this account too? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Done, SJ.

First time I have sponsored since Travis Varcoe in 2006. Must like the years ending in the number 6.

Also dazbroncos - I made you run through hoops to get me the 06 badge on my old account only a few months ago.... what are the chanced of getting it put on this account too? ;)

Not sure if they can be transferred between usernames as you have requested. The restoration of the old one was completed as that account had missed what was rightfully due. I'll look into it.

Go Catters

Not sure if they can be transferred between usernames as you have requested. The restoration of the old one was completed as that account had missed what was rightfully due. I'll look into it.

Go Catters
My bank account seems to be missing a few grand. Any chance you could look into it and have the missing money replaced? :)

I noted that in the OP.

jim boy can clarify as he built that page.

The only two people in the world that can view those details is him and me.
True - The SSL was useful when we were taking credit card payments, but as we are no longer doing that, it isn't strictly necessary. Having said that, the entire site will be going SSL soon.

My bank account seems to be missing a few grand. Any chance you could look into it and have the missing money replaced? :)

sure… right on that….

Go Catters

I can do that for you. Just text me your bank account details.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True - The SSL was useful when we were taking credit card payments, but as we are no longer doing that, it isn't strictly necessary. Having said that, the entire site will be going SSL soon.
No chance at all for CC payments?
I don't do computer/internet banking.
Got help last year but that help is away now.

Go Catters
Just kidding mate

Update at 4/02/2016 8:50 AM

█████████████████████
███████████████ $1820

Paid: $1050

Pledged (not paid): $500
To pledge: $270

Daz spend hours and hours poring over bigfooty legislation before you sent this message DemonCat :p

And you should see the length of time Im going to dedicate to the next request for help….;):thumbsu:

Go Catters

No chance at all for CC payments?
I don't do computer/internet banking.
Got help last year but that help is away now.
I couldn't survive without the anz app on my phone to make payments / transfers.

I went to the bank to pay the money and I was told that the details that I had did not match the account Number. The link that BF gave me has Account name: GFC Sponsorship and that did not compute with the bank details. But she did give me the first name of the account holder. She was not keen to transfer the money.
Can those concerned help me so that I can nick down the bank and sort it out?

Last edited:
I went to the bank to pay the money and I was told that the details that I had did not match the account Number. The link that BF gave me has Account name: GFC Sponsorship and that did not compute with the bank details. But she did give me the first name of the account holder. She was not keen to transfer the money.
Can those concerned help me so that I can nick down the bank and sort it out?

Can you not just deposit over the counter with a BSB and Acct number or do you need a name as well?

Looking for further details….

Go Catters

Can you not just deposit over the counter with a BSB and Acct number or do you need a name as well?

Looking for further details….

Go Catters

She did not want to take the deposit as the account names did not match. But I have that sorted out now through Grand Master SJ who has enwhitened me. I should be able to sort it out first thing after work on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back