2016 Player Advocates - draft complete

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder what's going on with the Mountain...?
Could ask the same question about Barclay Miller.

"With Mountain-Silbery and Miller yet to finish school, they'll remain in New Zealand for the foreseeable future and continue their tailored development programs with visits to Seaford during the year."

"Both need to finish school before they are eligible to be an international rookie, so in the mean time are training once a week with their own individual St Kilda coach."

kiwi saints.jpg
Giovanni Mountain-Silbery, Joe Baker-Thomas and Barclay Miller

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-23/saints-international-rookies-find-inspiration-in-bakerthomas

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/67992735/kiwi-afl-young-gun-joe-bakerthomas-to-mentor-new-rookies

Last edited:
Gosh how juvenile can we get on here sometimes? This is all entirely arbitrary - there's no exclusive stuff you get from being somebody's advocate. It's just a flipping game, a game to tide us over during the off season.

Hey, everybody, if anyone ever sees a cool story about Hickey, and wants to put it in his thread; or if somebody wants to talk him up in a conversation on here; or if somebody wants to put him in their avatar... feel free! I'll do my best to fulfill my responsibilities, but how about we lighten the hell up about advocacy.

This is like children taking a piece of person-shaped plastic so seriously that it seems like it's a nuclear warhead.

I agree completely. It's a bit of fun to support ALL of the players on our list. Same goes for Tommy Lee's thread. I'll be keeping my eye out and posting whatever I come across but that doesn't preclude others from joining in.

I'm also happy to 'share' Tommy if the co-advocate thing gets going.

Re-named all the player threads, let me know if there's any mistakes or I've missed one.

Also moved the welcome threads for Rice, O'Kearney and Coughlan into the players board. Happy for their respective advocates to pick it up from those threads or start their own.

In the mean time I have some catching up to do on my man Brandon.

Re-named all the player threads, let me know if there's any mistakes or I've missed one.

Also moved the welcome threads for Rice, O'Kearney and Coughlan into the players board. Happy for their respective advocates to pick it up from those threads or start their own.

In the mean time I have some catching up to do on my man Brandon.
Love your work!
Makes sense to keep the same thread going.

Especially for a champ like Armo;)

So it turns out that university will be a lot more busy than what I had anticipated (along with other list of commitments) meaning I don't think I will have enough time to be a suitable player advocate for Jack Steven, who deserves an advocate to do him justice, as he will be one of our most important players this year.

So if someone missed out on being an advocate and wants to be involved, you can have Jack Steven.

If not, happy to do so but won't have the time to do it with great detail.

Ill put Nick OKearney up as well but I want to specifically nominate a poster (name escapes me) who said we would do it together. Had a real interest in the kid...

Edit: scratch that it was dewah07 would you be at all keen to run with Nokka?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back