Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
To Goldy or not to Goldy? I reckon it's too much and prefer Stef Martin at this stage. Mumford also looks like a decent pick.

In an ideal world, Goldstein and Martin for me. Much will come down to $$ though. Goldy is expensive but he's also the top point scoring player and durable as they come. I'd hate to think about picking him up post bye and then watch him average 140 from the start. He's not like a mid who gets tagged out of a game. If he's fit, he's near unstoppable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobbe and Leuenberger for me at this stage

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No need to rub it in, lol :(
My god that killed my season last year not having him, plus you guys parted
on all week about it too.
FWIW I got Abletts scores on his few come back games. :D:(

I can't even remember if I had him?

Blicavs anyone?

I think it's too late. With a fit Vardy he'll be more used to plug holes around the ground. Vardy will average 105+ if he can stay on the park. I don't think people realise how valuable he is. Easily the #1 ruck he just can't get a run at it.

I can't even remember if I had him?

I think it's too late. With a fit Vardy he'll be more used to plug holes around the ground. Vardy will average 105+ if he can stay on the park. I don't think people realise how valuable he is. Easily the #1 ruck he just can't get a run at it.

Vardy 105 - WTF

I want what your smoking

Blivcas
Zac Smith
Mitch Clark
Hawkins

Vardy less than 2% chance of a 105 average imho

Vardy 105 - WTF

I want what your smoking

Blivcas
Zac Smith
Mitch Clark
Hawkins

Vardy less than 2% chance of a 105 average imho

Zac Smith won't play if Vardy is fit. Blicavs will be used to plug holes all over the ground. Clark/Hawkins will play forward full time and Stanley will play RF with Vardy who is great as a FWD. Vardy will average 140 you DICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back