State of Origin 2016 SoO Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any game out of NSW is a QLD advantage.

All other states have well and truly jumped on the bandwagon.

I'm perfectly happy to let them have their bandwagon - this thread is full of passengers.

The only good thing about the last 11 years is that you know the people (still) supporting & cheering on NSW are real fans. You have to be, there's no other way you'd put up with it.

I'm perfectly happy to let them have their bandwagon - this thread is full of passengers.

The only good thing about the last 11 years is that you know the people (still) supporting & cheering on NSW are real fans. You have to be, there's no other way you'd put up with it.
I've supported qld through the good and the bad. It's hard to go to games when they sell out or are 300 bucks a ticket

Any game out of NSW is a QLD advantage.

All other states have well and truly jumped on the bandwagon.
This is where NSW look at it the wrong way, now if I was a NSW fan I'd certainly rather that 3rd game be in Melb, Perth, London & NZ then in QLD.

This is where NSW look at it the wrong way, now if I was a NSW fan I'd certainly rather that 3rd game be in Melb, Perth, London & NZ then in QLD.
So instead of having a home ground advantage every second year, we have it every third?

The other 2 years being made up of a massive disadvantage in QLD, and a lesser, but still obvious disadvantage in the bandwagon states?

Well done.

So instead of having a home ground advantage every second year, we have it every third?

The other 2 years being made up of a massive disadvantage in QLD, and a lesser, but still obvious disadvantage in the bandwagon states?

Well done.
Pretty much sums up the entire attitude of NSW right here and what separates the two teams. In Qld regardless of the circumstances or any adversity we'll come and conquer, but for NSW the excuses are trotted out early and the match has been lost before it has even started. Not surprising supporters from other states want nothing to do with your mob.

Pretty much sums up the entire attitude of NSW right here and what separates the two teams. In Qld regardless of the circumstances or any adversity we'll come and conquer, but for NSW the excuses are trotted out early and the match has been lost before it has even started. Not surprising supporters from other states want nothing to do with your mob.

What a simple way of thinking you have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back