Competitions 2016 Supercoach Richmond League

Remove this Banner Ad

Can people please send me last year ranks so I can organise splitting people into the 2 leagues.

I dont need proof just let me know your rank. Team names would also be great so I can input your team name next to your Bigfooty name.
That way when you come up against an oponent you know who to banter with

Can people please send me last year ranks so I can organise splitting people into the 2 leagues.

I dont need proof just let me know your rank. Team names would also be great so I can input your team name next to your Bigfooty name.

I can't remember exact rank but I was in the top 2500. Team name is same as bigfooty name.

Ranked about 12000
Team name: Kareeming

If anyone needs players to join a supercoach league, send me a pm and a code so can join. .

My Team Name is: Stompin Mudholes

In supercoach i usually float in between 12,000-20,000 in rankings

Usually around the 5-10k mark. The make a late charge home and end up in the 1-2k mark

Tigers Of Old.
Doing a Carlspoon,Aiming for back to back.;)

Not sure what ranking I was and can't access the 2015 season results anymore. Team name is Dead Set Legends.

Might have been in your league in 2015 now that I think of it?

Last edited:

My teams name is same as BF name.
I can't remember where I was ranked last year.
I really don't care what league i'm in though. Highest overall points score at the end should get bragging rights :thumbsu:

My teams name is same as BF name.
I can't remember where I was ranked last year.
I really don't care what league i'm in though. Highest overall points score at the end should get bragging rights :thumbsu:
True that...

I would like to start a promotion and demotion thing going but. SO rather then looking at last years scores we could look at last years league tables

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New thread has been created in "The Corner Hotel" for the Draft version of Supercoach.
If you have nominated yourself for this comp please post in the thread your team name.
You will find the league code there.

Good Luck

Edit: One player is required to make 16 team comp.

Currently I have had to leave out TMX quality as he is the 15th player. I want to go with a 14 team comp
or 16 team comp

New thread has been created in "The Corner Hotel" for the Draft version of Supercoach.
If you have nominated yourself for this comp please post in the thread your team name.
You will find the league code there.

Good Luck

Edit: One player is required to make 16 team comp.

Currently I have had to leave out TMX quality as he is the 15th player. I want to go with a 14 team comp
or 16 team comp

The Corner Hotel? I can't work out what you're referring to here. Is this a forum I'm completely unaware of?

As for my rank last year I have no idea but I usually finish somewhere in the top 10,000 or so. My team name is Don't Argue!

The Corner Hotel? I can't work out what you're referring to here. Is this a forum I'm completely unaware of?

As for my rank last year I have no idea but I usually finish somewhere in the top 10,000 or so. My team name is Don't Argue!
This is the Supercoach Draft League thread. Keeping it separate to to the Classic League.

Didn't play last year but I suck :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back