2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? - Part 1

Who will win the election??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D mate, you think "they" created video footage of planes hitting the towers on live tv which managed to fool the entire world, even those that saw or heard the planes with their own eyes/ears. you're so far off the reservation even other truthers shun you or accuse you of being a disinfo agent sent by "them" to make truthers look stupid and/or crazy :drunk:

"basic reasoning"? hahahahahaha.
Have you forgotten the 1500 architects and engineers who REJECT the official narrative?

Have you forgotten the 1500 architects and engineers who REJECT the official narrative?

asides from everything that is dumb about this sentence and the fact it has nothing to do with what i said or your stupid pet theory- let's not forget that dick gage's "1500" "experts" don't believe in your wacko notions either ;)

asides from everything that is dumb about this sentence and the fact it has nothing to do with what i said or your stupid pet theory- let's not forget that dick gage's "1500" "experts" don't believe in your wacko notions either ;)
As long as people doubt the veracity of the official narrative, I'm happy.

Who thinks that?

you know- the mainstream idiots. your ideas are too crazy/stupid for them to believe you honestly profess them :D

Examples of Suspected Disinformation/Infiltration

Several high-profile “researchers” and supposed 9/11 skeptics have come out promoting theories that no planes actually hit the WTC towers, instead holograms and/or “TV fakery” was supposedly used to simulate the planes. Many of these same individuals also promote theories about “mini-nukes” or “space-beam” weapons being used to demolish the towers.

http://www.truthmove.org/content/disinformation/

just one example. truther forums back in the day were rife with various idiots accusing other idiots of being "disinfo". paranoia loves company.

I just follow the facts, and the fact is, it's no planes+plus high energy beam.

death_star_cannon.jpg

I love Donald's twitter account. His "we need a revolution" meltdown was great after the last election, * knows what he'll do this time.

DONALD I LOVE YOU LIKE A FATHER, I WON'T U TO ADOPT ME.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ME IN YOUR WILL, JUST LET ME LIVE IN YOUR HOTELS, HOOKERS AND FREE CABLE WILL BE ENOUGH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I've ever heard science or philosophy described as 'skillsets', but yeah I have stumbled across them a time or two.

Point being?
I focus on reality.
You've never heard it before because i originated it.....especially as i have interest in the philosophy of science.

Yup, her truths are dangerous so you try and demonize her.

hahahaha. mate, i couldn't give two shits about judy wood. is a space cadet. the "disinfo" accusations are from your fellow truthers. did you just stumble onto 911 conspiracy theories yesterday? you dont seem very knowledgeable about your kin :D

hahahaha. mate, i couldn't give two shits about judy wood. is a space cadet. the "disinfo" accusations are from your fellow truthers. did you just stumble onto 911 conspiracy theories yesterday? you dont seem very knowledgeable about your kin :D
I wonder whether shills will oneday be classified as accessories to murder....

I wonder whether shills will oneday be classified as accessories to murder....

hahaha. i love how predictable you guys are. in a discussion about moonbat woods being "disinfo" according to your brethren, you accuse me of...being disinfo! :D

so. much. gold.

Stoat. All one can do is refer you to:

(1.) Lord Obama of the Golflinks using his Fool Biden to secure the abandonment of Iraq in toto in 2011, relinquishing all influence and pressure on the political players there, thus enabling the immediate resurrection of the Islamofascists which Bush, Petraeous and Odiorno had defeated and scuttled three years before.
http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/behind-revival-of-islamic-state-in-iraq.html

This is astounding and pathetic -- yet sadly predictable -- revisionism. You blame Obama for ISIS because he got the hell outta Iraq, when the truth is ISIS were only IN Iraq because Bush the Dumber slathered the country in gouts of blood and internal organs.

The underpinning of Islamic State was the influx of jihadis into Iraq in the wake of the war and US occupation -- these jihadis initially formed Al Qaeda in Iraq. Bush himself acknowledges this. And it's widely acknowledged that AQI was the precursor of ISIS. So Bush, not Obama, got the ISIS ball rolling. And he got it rolling by waging a war of choice, a war 'justified' by a series of flimsy, falsified pretexts. A war -- let's not forget -- that Obama had the good judgement to oppose. FFS, apart from the most froth-mouthed dead-enders, even the GOP repudiates Iraq now, even though they try to weasel their way clear with the 'faulty intelligence' canard.

And it was Bremer and co's dissolution of the Iraqi army and de-Ba'athification of the political caste that helped fill the ranks of ISIS. Even the bloke in your link says the following: "...there isn’t a more dangerous idea out there right now that is absolutely unproved then the one that says IS is a bunch of Ba’athists in disguise. I am not saying it is not true, I am saying that we just don’t know this for sure." Anyway, to argue that some of the ISIS leaders had joined the group before de-Ba'athification is missing the larger point: these two acts -- de-Ba'athification and disbanding the army, both approved by Bush -- swelled the ranks of ISIS, far increasing the magnitude of the organisation and the threat they constitute. Parsing the exact chronology of De-Ba'athification and the development of ISIS is missing the wood for the trees here.

You don't come out and say as much, but reading between the lines you're a supporter of the Surge. But the Surge -- by criteria espoused by Bush himself -- was an abject failure. Security situation improved (how much of that was directly attributable to the extra troops is arguable), but the political situation didn't improve. And without some kind of overarching political stability the improved security was always gonna be unsustainable in the absence of a huge US garrison in the country. A huge garrison was never gonna happen, because neither the US nor Iraq had an appetite for it. Even if both parties had been foolhardy and oblivious enough to try it, does anyone think that a huge and ongoing US presence in the ME is anything but an incitement to further carnage?

(2). At the same time as the above the Lord of the Golflinks proceeded to remove the government of Libya - but unlike Bush did not put anything in its place.
Indeed the US scuttled again. Thus allowing Libya to fast become the new shining light in the Islamofascist caliphate.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/isis-rises-in-libya?intcid=mod-latest
The Lord is constitutionally unable to stay a course. Which would be all right if he didn't cause such damage and havoc in the first place.

Again, you criticise Obama and Clinton for not doing enough. When, to the contrary, Bush and Cheney's criminal, bloody, cascading *up in Iraq should've taught the US the limits of US military power and their inability to foresee and control the effect of applying that power. Ie, it's not that Obama didn't do enough in Libya; it's that he never should have got involved in the first place.

(3) At the same time as above, the Lord of the Golflinks put in place policies of such inaction and ditherment that the Syrian war is still going four years later. Most dangerously of all, the Lord, by his incompetence and ignorance, personally created the conditions whereby the Iraqi Islamofascists could take significant territory in Syria and declare its caliphate. See (1)

I jest about you listing the ME countries that you DON'T want to slather in blood, and yet it's not far from the truth, is it? You want Obama to get the US entangled in Syria as well? One of the signal achievements of Obama's term is that he HASN'T got sucked into yet more ME strife in Syria.

4 As result of the above calamities the Lord has found himself so desperate for the assistance of the Supreme Leader of Iran and his regime - that he has now had to agree to a deal to enable that country to weaponise its nuclear capacity in the near future and become the most powerful regime in the ME. See (1) (2) AND (3)

This is just silly. Short of another cataclysmic boots-on-the-ground war in the ME, the truth is that the US can't stop Iran from acquiring the bomb, if that is indeed what Iran wants to do. And do you think that part of Iran's enthusiasm for the bomb has anything to do with the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (neighbouring nations)? By taking military action against Iran, the US would simply be entrenching in Iran the notion that it needs the bomb for self-defence.

Truly whichever president follows the Lord of the Golflinks in 2016 will face gut wrenching catastrophes planted by their predecessor. Every subsequent president for the next 20 or 30 years will still be dealing with effects of the great Lord of the Golflinks.
Very, very dangerous times ahead, Stoat.

Yes, that's right. Iraq, and the ME generally, are ****ed. And it must be because of Obama. WHO else could possibly have been the catalyst for this cluster*? Cos it all started to go pear-shaped around, lemme see... January 20 2009. Up till then everything was beer and skittles, milk and honey, poetry and enthusiastic acts of copulation.

If only we could return to that golden age.

Last edited:
Anyway, back on topic...

Despite the Donald's comic stylings, the GOP nomination is out of Walker, Bush, and maybe Rubio? The rest are making up the numbers IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back