• The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Mike Brady

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the big day is here, excitement abounds in this household as the full compliment of gathered supporters of the Crows and Tigers meet in the cat box :p
However I am sure there are those here other than kulak who are actually looking forward to it.

So let's have some predictions;

1. Winner
  2. Margin
  3. Free kick count to 2017 Cindarellas
  4. Free kick count against 2017 Minor Premier
  5. Norm Smith Medallist

Crows dominant win. I'm not real popular with freinds in SA cause their real nervous and I keep telling them it will be easy.

Dont care about free kicks.

Left field a bit but I'm gonna put a little something on Rory Atkinson for the Norm Smith. Hard to pick one from the Crows they play more as a flexible unit than any side since the dominant Hawks for me. At 50-1 I think he's value and has class.

1. Winner - Adelaide
  2. Margin - 30+
  3. Free kick count to 2017 Cindarellas - even
  4. Free kick count against 2017 Minor Premier
  5. Norm Smith Medallist - some line breaker who might sneak under the radar, say Rory Atkins
In theory, great offence (Adelaide's transition game) beats great defence (Tigers' pressure game).

No 1 concern is losing a midfielder or two to concussion. Tiges don't mind going the bump.

No 2 concern is Adelaide failing to turn up.

Confident that if both teams play their best then Adelaide wins, but you never know what's going to happen until it happens

I think Adelaide deserve the win, but I think the umps will play their role and ensure Cinderella gets her prize.
Genuinely cynical this year for the first time ever
I always thought that while the umpiring isn't always right, rumours of cheating/bias are wrong

Last year's Doggies prelim and GF gave me second thoughts

Cotchin and Ellis both dodging any sanction suggests the AFL have an agenda

In the GF I'm expecting Richmond will commit more free-worthy acts but the free tally will be roughly even

Crows dominant win. I'm not real popular with freinds in SA cause their real nervous and I keep telling them it will be easy.

Dont care about free kicks.

Left field a bit but I'm gonna put a little something on Rory Atkinson for the Norm Smith. Hard to pick one from the Crows they play more as a flexible unit than any side since the dominant Hawks for me. At 50-1 I think he's value and has class.
Went with Atkins as my Norm Smith pick, now I see you did the same :thumbsu:

I think it will be an easy Adelaide win, because when Adelaide win it looks easy

However if Richmond can keep it close for 3 quarters, I would be backing them to bring it home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went with Atkins as my Norm Smith pick, now I see you did the same :thumbsu:

I think it will be an easy Adelaide win, because when Adelaide win it looks easy

However if Richmond can keep it close for 3 quarters, I would be backing them to bring it home
:)Always easier to be confident when you're not heavily emotionly invested.

1. Adelaide
  2. 21 points
  3. Free kick count to Tigers 21 in their forward half.
  4. Free kick count to Crows 19 but mainly to even up in the back half.
  5. Chicka Cameron

I think Adelaide deserve the win, but I think the umps will play their role and ensure Cinderella gets her prize.
Genuinely cynical this year for the first time ever
Dare I dream that the umps stay out of it, or are they living in Melbourne all week being surrounded by Tiger hype?
I believe it's a factor in the fairytale and I believe we copped the same thing last year.

Just saw the Tigers warming up in the rooms. Players bending to pick up the footy and their partner actually tackling them, not bumping.
I think it's great that they are practicing that.

Back