2017 injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

However, serious question, have we changed the way we've trained this year, or the preparation or warm up program in any way? I get it's sport and s**t happens sometimes & it's just coincidence, but we have been really cursed both in games and training with injuries. Just luck of the draw?

Only going on the tweet from the club...

It's not a hamstring and he's expected to play. Hope you're wrong.
Im guessing personally that they want to keep Geelong guessing

If he was helped from the training track, my guess is late out 90 mins prior

Hope im wrong though

Didnt cogs do an ankle ? And he has been out forever

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got the standard media response lol :) my bet is he doesnt play. EXPECT sucks hah
6a8290441ea2744251fff5128d89de83.jpg

I got the standard media response lol :) my bet is he doesnt play. EXPECT sucks hah
6a8290441ea2744251fff5128d89de83.jpg

Think you're being a bit hard on them. The person responding would be in admin and it's entirely conceivable knows no more than they sent yesterday. They did update after the twitter storm. In the absence of evidence I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. Still worried about Toby though.

Think you're being a bit hard on them. The person responding would be in admin and it's entirely conceivable knows no more than they sent yesterday. They did update after the twitter storm. In the absence of evidence I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt. Still worried about Toby though.
Its all good mate

Just having a laugh with them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back