2018 Australian Open

Remove this Banner Ad

This Copil prick any good??

Has decent height and favourite surface is hard court and serve is favourite shot! Decent value to and playing a player that can be beaten.

Decided to spin the wheel on him to see what i got and if it was low i was just gunna cash it out but got 200pts an Ace!

If he wins even better if not 5 Aces has my money back in bonuses!

GO COPIL YOU SPUD! :drunk::drunk::fire::D

Copil.JPG

I just received 700 points less than I was supposed to receive for Muller. They have escalated it. :mad:

I got my right amount for Isner but the big tall prick could not even get me my $25 back.

Bloody Ebden the useless scrapper South African. :mad:

Next batch of spins I got:

2x20
2x40
1x100
1x200 (Tsonga)

Going to cash out anything less than 40 per Ace, risk seems to far outweigh the reward.

I got my right amount for Isner but the big tall prick could not even get me my $25 back.

Bloody Ebden the useless scrapper South African. :mad:

The annoying part was that chat put me on hold for 20 mins while he "investigated" it. Then he came back and said that I was correct, and that he would now "escalate" it. I would have been better off just calling them in the first place. I was under the assumption that he'd be able to fix it, but they don't seem to have the authority to do anything.

The annoying part was that chat put me on hold for 20 mins while he "investigated" it. Then he came back and said that I was correct, and that he would now "escalate" it. I would have been better off just calling them in the first place. I was under the assumption that he'd be able to fix it, but they don't seem to have the authority to do anything.

They need a team leaders or supervisors authority to do anything these days if giving you more than the system did to prevent fraud etc if you happen to know the guy on the other end of the line and all that crap, hence the time delay and wait.

I too got double bonus for dolgopolov, got paid in 2 instalments for istomin ( 80 plus a correction of 200 to get to the right amount ). I recommend checking if you have time ( im a bored teacher on hols so have nothing better to do!!). And the new aus open site is a steaming pile of s**t but we've all figured that out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm literally looking at going at a 50% SR on players that are averaging being $1.28 pops :rolleyes:

Thats why i spun the wheel on the roughie Copil to see what i got!

Favourites that have a big serve are getting booted from the comp on Day 1. :(

6181 points with 2 in play (Tsonga, Pouille),

Tomorrow looks a great day, so will have my 10 quota filled for the earlier games, and use 3 for the night session.

Can't believe Isner lost to Ebden, multi killer.

Isner looked so poor in the lead up, smart money was on Ebden, but chasing that ace... Me included.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back