VFL 2019 VFL R21 vs Box Hill (Sat 24 Aug 2pm @ BH City Oval) - INN: Sier, Wells, Stephenson (debut) :) - LIVE STREAM !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

That's my understanding of the saying too. I didnt know it har changed. Or a 4 wheel drive that never goes off road.
Yeah I think a luxury 4WD that never goes off road is a better description.
I guess back in the day before BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc had entered this segment it was only Range Rover.
Now days a Toorak Tractor could even be a Maserati.
Every car maker is in on the game.

I guess back in the day before BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc had entered this segment it was only Range Rover.
Very true otto, any high end vehicle but especially the exoticars - Porsche and BMW 4WD'S especially.

Yes, indeed, even Lamborghini could be a Toorak tractor these days ...

... although Lamborghini are actually a tractor company.

There have been some different responses to this question.
Back in my day (I'm old enough to say that now) a Toorak Tractor was a Range Rover.
Yep it was used for the Range Rover back in the day when it was a hugely expensive 4WD compared to other options. RR was taken from Toorak down to the Western District to visit the property on weekends was the idea but the owner probably
never got it past Chapel St

Yep it was used for the Range Rover back in the day when it was a hugely expensive 4WD compared to other options. RR was taken from Toorak down to the Western District to visit the property on weekends was the idea but the owner probably
never got it past Chapel St
Back in the day when self entitled and overgrown 'selectors' rode the LNP subsidy bandwagon and endlessly complained that they needed more.

so basically the Aussie version of England's' Chelsea tractor?

3lO8TaF.png

RwGOjZ8.png

Results aren't important, but wow having another 2 VFL games would help so much for our AFL team...

Now guys like Sier Wells ect don't get another chance to prove their fitness / get match fitness.

Same thing we lamented last year.
Results aren't important, but another 2 games would be great. That's how you get another 2 games by getting positive results. You can make development look how you want, for me I think learning how to win and having team a strong commitment to team responsibilities is critical to your overall club culture, which is essential in developing your players, particularly the 1st - 4yrs. There will be changes in 2020 in the VFL, don't be surprised if Garry Hocking is coaching the VFL next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back