VFL VFL Round 7 v Northern Bullants. Saturday May 11th 2:05pm @ Genis Steel Oval.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't believe Eyre and Silvagni have played any senior AFL footy. Crocker l know has played around 30 odd games and Long probably 3 or 4 games.

Yep, Eyre and Silvagni are yet to debut but they’ve both been on senior lists which is what I thought you were suggesting.

Yep, Eyre and Silvagni are yet to debut but they’ve both been on senior lists which is what I thought you were suggesting.
They're different groups in my opinion. Blokes who have played a bit of AFL have generally done so because they've been good in their role at VFL. Whereas if you've been delisted without getting games there's a fair chance you're not yet much chop at VFL.

They're different groups in my opinion. Blokes who have played a bit of AFL have generally done so because they've been good in their role at VFL. Whereas if you've been delisted without getting games there's a fair chance you're not yet much chop at VFL.

Both had injury issues in their previous tenures so hard to judge.

Hard to judge potential, but proven good player at VFL vs not is pretty easy to judge.

Eyre showed enough at Essendon between injuries to suggest he’d be a player. Backed it up in 2023 for us. Silvagni was very solid for us in 2023 prior to his injury, don’t know about his time at Carlton.

Once parker gets stronger, will be a very good player. Intercept marking/reading the play is already there.
Very good ball user, very composed too.
Hasn't even had an afl pre-season yet either.

Once parker gets stronger, will be a very good player. Intercept marking/reading the play is already there.
yeah agree. shapes as someone capable of playing wing / HBF and possibly on-ball (subject to tank)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back