VFL VFL Round 22 v Southport @ AIA. Saturday August 19. 12:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Really just don’t see it with Richards. Was an interesting selection to say the least
I can't, either. Every time the ball comes near him, he doesn't find him. He'll be delisted at the end of the season, probably rookied again because it's rare players are cut with a year to go.

The more I watch the VFL, the more I think that Hine needs to go. Some fresh perspective would be good.
I’ve been saying that for years.The fact that we had to recruit five players from other clubs this year to fill gaps in our list just shows what a bad job Hine has been doing in building our list over the years.

A lot of our picks in recent years though mate have been late speculative picks that rarely make it. Haven’t had access to the top end for some time. It does show. He’s done alright with ginni and mccreery, Harrison looks ok, all late picks. We are and will be paying for the poor trading for a couple more seasons
Trade away our future first round picks didn’t help, I’ve alway wondered whose brilliant idea that was.

I’ve been saying that for years.The fact that we had to recruit five players from other clubs this year to fill gaps in our list just shows what a bad job Hine has been doing in building our list over the years.
Surely they look at it this year. No developing KP players, lots of average flankers and thin in the midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back