VFL VFL Round 21 v Geelong - Saturday August 12 @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure what relevance Stanley’s marks have in relation to Cameron dropping simple marks. Him being poor overhead doesn’t make Camerons performance any better. I judge him on the standard we’ve come to expect from him for the past 18 months, and he was well down on that last night.
Fair enough. But his performances all year on average are better than Mason and he is better for us that Mason. I'm not one who bags players or demands them to get dropped after a couple of games where they don't appear to be at their optimum. It happens, and usually its for reasons we are not privy to.

Edgar Allen Poe
When I was a teenager I used to clean pools. "The pool guy"

Used to clean pools for the rich and famous.
Artist Clifton Pugh was one.
His girlfriend at the time was Prue Acton from the make up brand.
I innocently mentioned "you guys should get married" so you can become Prue Pugh 🤣

They both gave me that look.

I innocently mentioned "you guys should get married" so you can become Prue Pugh 🤣

Prue Acton started as a fashion designer, and a good one. In my first job, I saved money from several pay cheques (they literally were cheques) to buy one of her ‘outfits’. Loved it too.

Ha. I take it they never had you back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prue Acton started as a fashion designer, and a good one. In my first job, I saved money from several pay cheques (they literally were cheques) to buy one of her ‘outfits’. Loved it too.

Any truth to Prue being the lovely lady with whom Sir Billy Sneddon ‘died on the job’ as The Truth put it ?

(given you are an historian)

Any truth to Prue being the lovely lady with whom Sir Billy Sneddon ‘died on the job’ as The Truth put it ?

(given you are an historian)

Ha ha! I have heard that one. It was pre-social media so I don’t have any internet proof.😳

Cameron didn't take many marks last night (he rarely does), but I do recall his one and only grab in the last q.

I also recall his easiest mark attempt for the evening - nicely weighted ball straight into his hands at chest height with no spoiling pressure to speak of that he simply dropped at wing/LHF, after which Geelong took it straight back up the ground and kicked another goal late in the last quarter.

Back on topic could Kreuger perhaps be a wildcard to come in and do a job down back?

Last edited:
Has anyone ever questioned his potential?

The difference is some (myself included) have pushed for his inclusion at senior level… from early on this year. Seeing that he could come in and play a role… and fast track his development in the process

Others prefer to keep persevering with WHE every week regardless of how he performs 🤷‍♂️

* to his credit WHE had one of his better games last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back