2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

The BLM protesters who rocked up at the hospital to mock the police who'd been shot up.

Well Proud Boys were cancelled over a brawl in NY with zero reported injuries (let alone fatalities).

At what point do BLM supporters need to start taking responsibility for the murders and assaults committed by the group? Any decent and reasonable person agrees with the fundamental concept that black lives do obviously matter, but in contemporary times groups are judged by the actions of any of their members. There's no consistency.

I'm not sure how people are assuming these guys are 'BLM protestors'? The guy identifies himself as part of some sort of 'coalition', I couldn't make out the full name. Also sounds like there are a grand total of about 5 of them.

The ones outside the hospital hoping they die.

The good news is the two are out of surgery and expected to recover.

Yes, not good from those 5 idiots out the front, pretty dissapointing from the police to arrest another reporter as well and then to lie that they didn't know that she was a reporter and hadn't identified her self to be one but video footage clearly shows she did.

Good to see that they are recovering.

Well Proud Boys were cancelled over a brawl in NY with zero reported injuries (let alone fatalities).

At what point do BLM supporters need to start taking responsibility for the murders and assaults committed by the group? Any decent and reasonable person agrees with the fundamental concept that black lives do obviously matter, but in contemporary times groups are judged by the actions of any of their members. There's no consistency.

i thought you disowned the proud boys, we cant keep up with your fake persona outrages

i thought you disowned the proud boys, we cant keep up with your fake persona outrages
I don't support Proud Boys, that doesn't mean I can't offer a comparison of a group who has committed *checks notes* zero fatalities, vs a group openly supported here that is killing more Americans than ISIS (BLM).

As an open supporter of a genuine fascist in Xi, you'd do well to keep quiet in such debates.

I don't support Proud Boys, that doesn't mean I can't offer a comparison of a group who has committed *checks notes* zero fatalities, vs a group openly supported here that is killing more Americans than ISIS (BLM).

As an open supporter of a genuine fascist in Xi, you'd do well to keep quiet in such debates.

Unlike you I disown Xi's methods, while you embrace and celebrate the Proud Boys racism

I'm not sure how people are assuming these guys are 'BLM protestors'? The guy identifies himself as part of some sort of 'coalition', I couldn't make out the full name. Also sounds like there are a grand total of about 5 of them.

This is just getting embarrassing. Either support or condemn the violence.

Unlike you I disown Xi's methods, while you embrace and celebrate the Proud Boys racism
They did. In many cities if you even had a temp you were taken away to a quarantine detention facility

My wife is still baffled that we trust positive cases to stay at home with minimal monitoring
Be a bit more subtle.

Be a bit more subtle.

You really are a moron. Unlike you, I actually let my wife have her own opinions. Just because she thinks locking up covid cases is a good idea doesn't mean I do.

As I've said many times, their methods cannot and should not be duplicated here.

Now go back to calling your employees the n word (and pretending they like it)

This is just getting embarrassing. Either support or condemn the violence.

I have no issues doing that re: these clowns, absolute disgrace. Likewise the people rioting and looting. It is indeed getting embarrassing that you guys are utterly incapable of working out that quite a few of the people doing these things have about as much relevance to BLM as the Boogaloo Boys do to Trump.

In the most recent example at the hospital, the guy literally identifies himself as part of some coalition. So I ask you mate, 5 random blokes identifying themsleves as some coalition + no mention of BLM = clearly BLM protestors?

Give me a break.

Last edited:

They are 100% BLM empowered idiots. Just like the rioters, looters, those abusing people in the street, upending tables at restaurants, shooting police and screaming up at them in their hospital beds.

They are 100% BLM empowered idiots. Just like the rioters, looters, those abusing people in the street, upending tables at restaurants, shooting police screaming up at them in their hospital beds.

Ah right, so now they're not actually BLM protestors, but they are "BLM empowered" :tearsofjoy:

About as "empowered" as the tiki torch mob at Charlottesville, would you say?

Ah right, so now they're not actually BLM protestors, but they are "BLM empowered" :tearsofjoy:
All the idiot "BLM "riot/protesters" who think police are there to be abused and shot at are doing it because for the whole time the lawlessness went on unchecked all the democrats, media and their supporters either supported it or pretended it wasn't happening. That empowered these idiots.

Last edited:
You really are a moron. Unlike you, I actually let my wife have her own opinions. Just because she thinks locking up covid cases is a good idea doesn't mean I do.

As I've said many times, their methods cannot and should not be duplicated here.

Now go back to calling your employees the n word (and pretending they like it)
It is scarcely a good sign when one resorts to personal attacks upon having their own recent posts shown to them.

I support the Swedish model, which has resulted in less deaths per capita than Victoria's since August 1 (source: https://www.worldometers.info/ )

I support a libertarian model, you support the Andrews authoritarian model. And that's fine. Just stop lying to yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is scarcely a good sign when one resorts to personal attacks upon having their own recent posts shown to them.

I support the Swedish model, which has resulted in less deaths per capita than Victoria's since August 1 (source: https://www.worldometers.info/ )

I support a libertarian model, you support the Andrews authoritarian model. And that's fine. Just stop lying to yourself.

you also support bullshit stats, by deliberately excluding the bulk of the swedish deaths

lying again to justify a point, it is your happy place

All the idiot "BLM "riot/protesters" who think police are there to be abused and shot at are doing it because for the whole the lawlessness went on unchecked all the democrats, media and their supporters either supported it or pretended it wasn't happening. That empowered these idiots.

And the 93% of protests so far that have been completely peaceful as referenced in darrenmorgan's post on the previous page? You're lumping all and sundry of those attendees in with the violent element? Geez mate, seems awfully close to the "all Trump supporters are racists" rhetoric that I know you have an issue with.

The idea there are nutcases on both sides that will jump on anything that suits them ideologically seems a bit too hard for you to grasp, but hey you're not on your own there.

All the idiot "BLM "riot/protesters" who think police are there to be abused and shot at are doing it because for the whole the lawlessness went on unchecked all the democrats, media and their supporters either supported it or pretended it wasn't happening. That empowered these idiots.

It was just one policeman and he was from China.

you also support bullshit stats, by deliberately excluding the bulk of the swedish deaths

lying again to justify a point, it is your happy place
I apologise that the facts don't agree with your feelings, and that your own words upset you so.

Look who’s lying now

you cant compare the two locations, when you deliberately manipulate the timeline to exclude a major wave

unless of course you are full of s**t, believe in "let it rip" because its supported by your fat demented orange god like yourself

you cant compare the two locations, when you deliberately manipulate the timeline to exclude a major wave

unless of course you are full of sh*t, believe in "let it rip" because its supported by your fat demented orange god like yourself
Now you're just hurting everyone.

And Adelaide where on top of the ladder this year at one point.

I know. We all wish he hadn’t destroyed you quite so thoroughly.
But I offered a source proving my claim. All I've received in response is ventriloquist-style "it wasn't my own thoughts, I was just sharing my wife's opinion!'

images - 2020-09-14T180324.665.jpeg

Why did you pick August 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back