2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

Charles Darwin likes this.

But seriously, these are adults who are endangering their own lives, likely the lives of children in their care, and the lives of emergency services workers who will be the ones who have to go and rescue them. Not to mention adding to the economic cost of the disaster.

Pretty sure what "FBI Portland" were saying is different to Thom

actually its not, but thats because you're probably believing BLM are lighting fires

Joe Rogan was forced to make a retraction about all the bullshit being slung about antifa wildfires earlier in September

Joe Rogan Apologizes For Accusing 'Left-Wing' of Setting Portland Fires
By James Crowley On 9/18/20 at 3:33 PM EDT

Comedian and podcaster Joe Rogan recently shared an apology for unintentionally sharing misinformation where he said that "left wing" people set fires in Portland, Oregon.

The gaffe came during an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience with British author and political commentator Douglas Murray.

Rogan shared the apology in a video and caption on his Instagram. "I need to make an apology and a retraction," Rogan began the video by saying. "I said something on the podcast with Douglas Murray about people getting arrested for lighting fires, and I got duped. It's wrong."

He explained how he misunderstood false information and didn't look deeper into it. "There was one guy who got arrested for lighting fires somewhere else, and someone sent me something about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland, and I said it without looking into it. It was very irresponsible," he said.

Rogan also apologized to his fans if they believed his mistake. "I made a mistake. I f**ked up, and I'm sorry if I duped you as well. There's nothing I can do about it now. It's out there, but its definitely a mistake. My apologies, and I will take this into consideration certainly when I say things in the future," he said...

and the official FBI statement, released even earlier than Rogan's retraction and apology, was this

September 11, 2020

FBI Releases Statement on Misinformation Related to Wildfires

FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon. With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue. Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back