Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker at 45 laird at 35
cameron at 40
Lyons at 33
Lever at 20

Seed at 47.

All this discussion has made me realise I no longer listen to any radio at all

Used to listen to AA footy drive show, now can’t see much point

Used to listen to something at breakfast as I drove to work but now (a) I don’t drive to work everyday and (b) when I do I’m listening to a podcast

I’m such a modern trendsetter…😛

Welcome to the 21st Century.

Ahh, you might be right.

Strange then its being reported that he's chosen where he wants to play football in 2022. Surely he chooses whichever club signs a contract with him.
I think he has to wait for a specific FA window, before he can be signed as a DFA.

Seedsman at 47, Walker at 45, laird at 35

cameron at 40
Lyons at 33
Lever at 20

Did Jordan Dawson make the list?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was gist of the post?
I provided the link for the list.
So unless you can’t read, the you know the answer.
So I’m not really sure what point you are trying to make?
That Dawson isn’t rated in the top 50 by a well know drunk?
It seems your still embarrassed by your reply from the other day when I pointed out that Dawson was rated well ahead of players you provided over the last 2 years, when you thought it was just this year.
You’re a decent poster but you let yourself down with your sarcastic replies for no reason.

I provided the link for the list.
So unless you can’t read, the you know the answer.
So I’m not really sure what point you are trying to make?
That Dawson isn’t rated in the top 50 by a well know drunk?
It seems your still embarrassed by your reply from the other day when I pointed out that Dawson was rated well ahead of players you provided over the last 2 years, when you thought it was just this year.
You’re a decent poster but you let yourself down with your sarcastic replies for no reason.
Why would I be embarrassed , I made an error re the rolling last 40 games, fair enough.

That does not change my opinion that Dawson is not a genuine top 30 player in the AFL and has a way to go to reach that status whether he's a Swan or a Crow in 2022. Only a Sydney supporter would think that not any serious AFL watcher and that includes Robbo whether he's half pissed or not.
Dawson is a good player and a very good get if we land him which is probable....however he is not the messiah some are making him out to be, at least not yet.

Why would I be embarrassed , I made an error re the rolling last 40 games, fair enough.

That does not change my opinion that Dawson is not a genuine top 30 player in the AFL and has a way to go to reach that status whether he's a Swan or a Crow in 2022. Only a Sydney supporter would think that not any serious AFL watcher and that includes Robbo whether he's half pissed or not.
Dawson is a good player and a very good get if we land him which is probable....however he is not the messiah some are making him out to be, at least not yet.
Ok I’m not one of those.

This is exactly it. He's not THAT good. Is he good? Yes. Will he be a good pick up? Yes.

Is he worthy of swapping pick 4 for pick 12 to get him? Hell no. I'd want a player in the top 20 for that. Sydney are talking like he's an absolute game changer. He's not.

Isn't he a bit too young for the pussy cats? Still several years off his 30th birthday.
They have had players caught with white powder previously so he could be a good fit
In all seriousness, with Eddie there, it's Stengle's best chance to make it

Imagine being Sydney, trading out Aliir Aliir (All Australian 2021) for a future 2nd (Pick 35) which went to Eagles for Hickey to be sent to the Swans....

Then trading Jordan Dawson, for a pick they'll probably end up sending to Port for Ladhams and Change...

Aliir Allir + Dawson = Hickey + Ladhams

Wow. No wonder they're pissed pff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back