Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Unless I leave Danger whos price will go through the roof. Could abandon Danger but don't like the idea of not having him through SC finals. Who would you pick?

View attachment 1174389
View attachment 1174390
Not much choice to be honest. Can you do something with Jones and get a more appealing def or mid in? Ginnivan sounds close if it must be a forward.

Fair call. I got 144k i think.
I asked exactly your question earlier this week of pies fans and Obese Arachnid tipped me towards ginnivan over Kelly but just. If they aren’t required this week he still might be the go, sounds pretty close to selection.

Should be playing this week apart from dumb selection, kicked 4 goals in the vfl last week and our team can’t kick a goal to save themselves
Might take him instead of Sharp. Should get a good go once he gets a game. Pies have backed wookies once they’re in the side.

Might take him instead of Sharp. Should get a good go once he gets a game. Pies have backed wookies once they’re in the side.
Hopefully gets a good run after this week, got some mongrel in him too. Gave the bird after his 4th goal last week

If all the rookies look bad at least saving 20-40k and getting a DPP is wise?
I like Sharp, he looks good. But the extra 40k and no DPP is a bit of a concern. I’ve got Bianco to switch down there if required. Probably not that much diff to Sharp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would you take out of Ginivan and Kelly Jiska?
As in Will Kelly? What happened in his first game? Was he medical sub?

Reckon at this stage versatility key. DPP helpful. Problem is that Ginnivan may not play. Should but no certainty.

Yep will Kelly. Sadly I didn't take Jeka and I need a forward rookie by 2:30pm to bring in Danger...
4:30 you mean.

Not sure depends on your team. Does a DPP forward help? And do you have decent cover at F7 already?

4:30 you mean.

Not sure depends on your team. Does a DPP forward help? And do you have decent cover at F7 already?
Poor cover sadly. The DPP may help later to swing with Finn Macrae. May eventually be able to upgrade Bramble and Jones 1 up 1 down for cover though which makes me lean towards the cheaper Ginnivan:

20210709_155402.jpg
20210709_155323.jpg
5 trades and 88k. Thanks mate

This Minivan fellows sounds like the ticket. I need one of these ultra budget MFers to play so I can finish my on-field team.

Collingwood looks like the source... Fin Macrae? Minivan? Is the North RF Edwards gonna get a go?

Even 20-30 points a week would be acceptable as pure cover, but who is gonna play?

27194428948510.jpg

This Minivan fellows sounds like the ticket. I need one of these ultra budget MFers to play so I can finish my on-field team.

Collingwood looks like the source... Fin Macrae? Minivan? Is the North RF Edwards gonna get a go?

Even 20-30 points a week would be acceptable as pure cover, but who is gonna play?

27194428948510.jpg

North Edwards won't play this year.
He's at play school..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back