AFL 2022 AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Todd Marshall is a beautiful kick for goal.

Shooting at 30 goals 7 behinds in 2022 (including this game) *

well rankine is done Marshall can ya kick 1 more buddy cause powell pepper doesnt look like doing anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I Failed You The Dark Knight Rises GIF

bigfooty when mckay kicks 5 today
He kicked one of the Roos first three goals. Thanks. :thumbsu:

Multi for today

Fogarty 2+ Goals v Roos
Riccardi 2+ Goals v Pies
Ben Ainsworth 2+ Goals v Port

Odds: 29.22

Happy to take anything above odds of 13/1
Ainsworth poster cost me there. Had 0.2 in the last quarter.

Would do that kind of bet again.

and yeah nice to see Nathan Brown get a winner in his last game of the round. ( He went Gold Coast +15.5 Line, Marshall 3+ Goals, Amon 20+ Disposals) He did get 2 tips right for this round. ( A $6.25 and and a $6.50 winner)

I try to be neutral as I can where I give feedback and critcism.

If your reading this thread - Well played brother.

and yeah nice to see Nathan Brown get a winner in his last game of the round. ( He went Gold Coast +15.5 Line, Marshall 3+ Goals, Amon 20+ Disposals) He did get 2 tips right for this round. ( A $6.25 and and a $6.50 winner)

If you throw enough darts eventually you hit the dartboard.

I was surprised with the stats that you put forward about his multis, I have heard him give out a lot of good tips this year to be honest

Has anyone got a bad cash out story to make me feel better?

On Friday night I turned down a $300 cash out with 10 mins left in the game because I thought Kelly would get the last 2 possessions he needed for 20. Nope.

Today I cashed out a Port v GC multi for $30 at half time of that game… didn’t check the result until just now and Boak and Anderson came good in the second half meaning the multi ended up hitting 😢

Has anyone got a bad cash out story to make me feel better?

On Friday night I turned down a $300 cash out with 10 mins left in the game because I thought Kelly would get the last 2 possessions he needed for 20. Nope.

Today I cashed out a Port v GC multi for $30 at half time of that game… didn’t check the result until just now and Boak and Anderson came good in the second half meaning the multi ended up hitting 😢
Generally I avoid looking at cash out options so as to not be tempted.

Sometimes I may cash out, if I know there will be a swing against me in the odds and the books havent clued on yet.

Generally, its always worse odds to cash out and goes against you in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back