OVER 29 Ellis

Stat Multiplier result for Suns v Hawks, using $1 stakaes

OVER 36 Weller=-$36
OVER 29 Ellis=-$1

Net Result of the Stat Multiplier=-$37

PointsBet Spread points betting

Max King Over 20 Points
Casboult Over 12 points

(Max Win capped at 50 x times your stake)

No Sicily and I dont think the Hawks have a good matchup for either forward.
Max King Over 20 Points= -$6
Casboult Over 12 points=-$9

Net Result of the Points Scored by Players=-$15 (using $1 stakes)

Heeney train, anyone? Ret, you ready to believe again?

Mills and Parker are playing, which means Heeney should stay forward against a West Coast team that leaks goals.

Gotta get on at those odds. I’ll get on 5 and 6 @41 and 126 in case he has a day out

He’s injured for starters don’t

This is some of the worst advice I've read here.

If you're going to advise people not to bet on something, you better bloody pray your advice is good advice.

There is a massive difference between posting a losing bet compared to telling others not to get on something that ends up getting up.

Others would have seen your pathetic advice and chose not to tail. All you had to do was not let your arrogance got the better of you and more people here would have tailed.

Sometimes it's best to shut your mouth and not say anything.

It's actually ridiculous how poor your advice was. Not only did he kick five, but he easily could have kicked ten. Five goals, four behinds and four goal assists.

You advise people NOT to bet on something, expect to be called out for it.

If you're going to advise people not to bet on something, you better bloody pray your advice is good advice.

There is a massive difference between posting a losing bet compared to telling others not to get on something that ends up getting up.

Others would have seen your pathetic advice and chose not to tail. All you had to do was not let your arrogance got the better of you and more people here would have tailed.
You Were One Of Them Daniel Bernhardt GIF - You Were One Of Them Daniel Bernhardt Jaeger GIFs

It's actually ridiculous how poor your advice was. Not only did he kick five, but he easily could have kicked ten. Five goals, four behinds and four goal assists.

He should've kicked 6, he missed an easy one near the goal square. Also, Heeney is not injured lol. He's been in s**t form but that doesn't equal injury.

You are a ******* idiot, if you are going to be swayed by one randoms comment on here without doing your own homework then it's your own problem.

The thread is littered with wrong info each week

i feel like people should be able to post for or against bets with any kind of reasoning in these threads, we're ******* adults we should be able to use our stupid brains and decide on what we want to do ourselves using whatever information we want

i feel like people should be able to post for or against bets with any kind of reasoning in these threads, we're ******* adults we should be able to use our stupid brains and decide on what we want to do ourselves using whatever information we want

But I don't think we should be spreading misinformation, like there's nothing about Heeney's supposed injury at all. Zilch. Stating he's injured without any basis is an odd comment imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I don't think we should be spreading misinformation, like there's nothing about Heeney's supposed injury at all. Zilch. Stating he's injured without any basis is an odd comment imo.

i mean he was literally injured and out the week before but people should be doing their own research as well especially when it comes to team news/injuries

Its a dumb one off comment but shouldn't be swaying people. He's not going to play if injured vs West Coast, his prices were bigger than usual due to midfield time previously.

Those tipping stuff like Frost for goals is worse for your bankroll.

You are a ******* idiot, if you are going to be swayed by one randoms comment on here without doing your own homework then it's your own problem.

The thread is littered with wrong info each week
Ironic to be called an idiot by you.

The issue is the suggestion Heeney was injured. Even an idiot like you would realise a player wouldn't be playing if they're injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back