AFL 2023 - AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHE 1+

the-sopranos.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Stat Multiplier spreads from PointsBet for Collingwood and Adelaide. Suggested tips using $1 stakes and reasoning behind each bet.

View attachment 1721438

OVER 23 Darcy Cameron- should look to use him in a ruck and forward role alongside Mason Cox today. Can see him obliging with a goal and Adelaides backline does look a tad small. Would imagine Butts gets the best forward in Mihocek.

OVER 55 Jamie Elliott- this line was a bit higher a few weeks ago at around the 71-83 spread. Without De Goey can maybe see him getting more ball and with that maybe more opportunities in front of goal. He tends to play his better footy at the MCG.

UNDER 129 Izak Rankine- I do think he can can score a couple of goals today. He has been getting a lot of ball lately but feel like a matchup against Collingwood means he probably doesnt get much of the ball as usual. Look at his last game this season where he got 13 disposals in the earlier fixture. The averages of the past 3 seasons also suggests this maybe about 40-45 too high.

OVER 68 Tom Mitchell- I dont see him scoring a goal today but happy to take it as he may get an opportunity or two in front of goal.

OVER 51 Dawson, line was 105-121 a week or so ago, so happy to take the overs on a player who averages around that mark for half the price.

OVER 50 Laird, was around 96-95 spread a week or so ago, and the talk in AFL Fantasy is he may have a big one today.

OVER 25 Soligo-A play based on the averages over the past 3 seasons. I dont have him pencilled in for a goal but averages 27.31 in that period.

OVER 30 Thilthorpe- Weirdly I too dont see him scoring a goal today. But this line was much higher a few weeks ago, double that in fact at 66-78 spread. Thinking if Walker and Fogarty get held, Thilthorpe may be the beneficiary of that.
Stat Multiplier result for Pies v Crows:

Darcy Cameron =-$23
Jamie Elliott= -$23

Rankine =+$31
Tom Mitchell=+$124

Dawson =-$51
Laird=-$50

Soligo=+$5
Thilthorpe=+$18

Overall Net Result=+$31 for the Pies v Crows, using $1 stakes.

Alright lads, I’ll be taking my 164.2 unit profit on the LOCK OF THE WEEK so far this year and ******* off for a few weeks. No interest in watching that tripe for some time.

Super happy for the blokes in here who have hit goal trains this week. Have been putting up good shouts without a lot of luck and got the rewards yesterday, so well done. you deserved it.

Good luck men, cya in a few weeks.

Long Shot Louie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back