Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Touk Miller 3rd place. 27 votes

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thought it would be good to have our own thread on what could be a really special night for our footy club.

The obvious question is - can Touk win it? He'd be our second ever Brownlow Medallist after Gary Ablett Jr won it in 2013. The AFL website has Touk as the favourite with a predicted 30 votes but most betting companies have Lachie Neale as the favourite.

If Touk is going to win it then he's going to come home with a wet sail because I don't believe he will get that many votes in the first 10 rounds of the season. It was really the second half of the season where Touk dominated and possibly collected a lot of votes.

Could we see a shared Brownlow tonight and will Touk be one of the players on the podium?

Discuss.

Honestly thought Touk was a lot better last year but maybe he’s been THAT elite it just become the norm.

Ideally I would love to see Touk win the brownlow

But my top 5 (any order)
Touk Miller
Lachie Neale
Patrick Cripps
Clayton Oliver
Connor Rozee

I’m so pumped for tonight. Let’s go Touk

qh6F9vV.jpg

The biggest question is how many votes can Touk get in the first half of the season because we know he finished the second half of the season very well and will poll well over that period. If he can get maybe... 10ish votes in the first half of the season then he's a big chance.

qh6F9vV.jpg

The biggest question is how many votes can Touk get in the first half of the season because we know he finished the second half of the season very well and will poll well over that period. If he can get maybe... 10ish votes in the first half of the season then he's a big chance.

10 looks very close to the mark by that stage now.

Maybe safe to Announce Heppell to suns now

Would of been super awkward with the nab rising star kid

Touk will fall just short sadly. Like our year. AFL team falling short of finals, VFL just falling short of a GF and now Touk possibly falling just short of a Brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Touk will fall just short sadly. Like our year. AFL team falling short of finals, VFL just falling short of a GF and now Touk possibly falling just short of a Brownlow

Think glass half full. This is the year where we are so close to taking that next step everywhere ;)

Brodie with 10 votes already lucky the club told us he is so s**t we have to give away an end of first rounder just to get rid of him and that our remaining “unsigned” superstars are so good he couldn’t possibly get a game in front of them, not even 1 otherwise I would think he has more votes than the majority of suns players, wanted to be here and that our club has no ******* idea what they have and what they are doing

Just an observation, bring on the hate

Brodie with 10 votes already lucky the club told us he is so s*t we have to give away an end of first rounder just to get rid of him and that our remaining “unsigned” superstars are so good he couldn’t possibly get a game in front of them, not even 1 otherwise I would think he has more votes than the majority of suns players, wanted to be here and that our club has no ****** idea what they have and what they are doing

No need to haha! You already know

Brodie with 10 votes already lucky the club told us he is so s*t we have to give away an end of first rounder just to get rid of him and that our remaining “unsigned” superstars are so good he couldn’t possibly get a game in front of them, not even 1 otherwise I would think he has more votes than the majority of suns players, wanted to be here and that our club has no ****** idea what they have and what they are doing

Yawn

Tough day mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back