AFL RDT 2022 Fan Picker is now available

Remove this Banner Ad

With only a couple of weeks before RDT opens up to all, I'm hoping the past trend of poster drop offs doesn't continue this year.
We struggled to put together two leagues last year whereas we used to have 5-6 in years gone by.
Otherwise, we'll have a year with no more than half a dozen or so coaches regularly posting comments.

With only a couple of weeks before RDT opens up to all, I'm hoping the past trend of poster drop offs doesn't continue this year.
We struggled to put together two leagues last year whereas we used to have 5-6 in years gone by.
Otherwise, we'll have a year with no more than half a dozen or so coaches regularly posting comments.
I'll try and stay more involved.

Lost both my Grand Finals last year by not having Macrae with the E! Would've been 4 in a row, cash comp.

Missed the late inclusion while playing with the kids. Lesson learnt, never mix kids and gambling. Grandma seems happier now they live with her too. Win-Win.

Still hurting.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Without having the fanplanner, i think my team will look something like this:

Lloyd, Crisp, Hewett, Milera, Kemp, Sinn (Mcdonagh, De Koning)
Steele, Mitchell, Macrae, Neale, Serong, F.Macrae, Daicos, Ward (Clark, Hollands, Parker)
Grundy, Gawn (Hayes)
Dunkley, Duncan, Treloar, Butters, Coniglio, Maginess (Pedlar, Comben)

Had a crack at a putting a team together over the last couple of days and before preseason games I'm pretty happy with this.
Lots of value in the forward line so there could be some shuffling still to be done there and naturally rookie spots are just place holders

1642816662893.png

I thought Neale was a walk up starter for me, and he’s basically been in everyone team posted on here, but he is potentially a player I’ll be happy enough downgrade if required.

Most view him as 10 points undervalued. With a 105avg, that would see him a season long keeper, and will likely fall in most team M7/8 when completed. However if he only improves by 5pts, he fall right in that awkward luxury trade category, and you feel like you’re leaking points.

Potentially downgrading him to a Tim Kelly/Matt Crouch, could appeal. Both these players upside I view as greater than Neale's, but will more than likely require a final upgrade for a fully completed team. It then depends on how the cash is spent, if it allows me to move Witts to ROB, or similar, that’s fairly tempting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back