A-League A-League 2022-23

Remove this Banner Ad

98 pts
Stayed at ranked 29, going to hard to stay there though, with no trades left, and some injury concerns

Won my eliminator 98-92, mainly because of Captain Maclaren, scraped through, expecting to get eliminated in the next round

Brimmer looks cooked😢

98 pts
Stayed at ranked 29, going to hard to stay there though, with no trades left, and some injury concerns

Won my eliminator 98-92, mainly because of Captain Maclaren, scraped through, expecting to get eliminated in the next round
Live to fight another day!!! Nice work. What are your injury concerns?

Looking at the fantasy rankings and the top team is 86 ahead of 2nd and their team looks so good I don't see them relinquishing that lead! They are 202 in front of me now and that means I'm 116 points out of 2nd. Time to be bold and swing another trade.

Jurman > Farrell

CCM have a favourable schedule to come and I can't really afford the likes of Bos or caballo. I am content with Risdon, Marcelo & Farrell though.

Caceres is annoying me because he is great at controlling the ball but almost never looks at the goal. Needs to be more selfish if he wants to be a good fantasy midfielder.

It just sucks continually being burnt by players being late outs, not everyone can be available to see lineups 24/7.

It just sucks continually being burnt by players being late outs, not everyone can be available to see lineups 24/7.
Yeah, for sure. I manage heaps of fantasy sides from different sports and it gets really tough to track the late outs, even if i am available at the time!

I know ive said it before but my enthusiasm for A-league RDT is very low now. Still 4 trades left but my team just isnt going anywhere really.

Thanks to looping Goodwin i sit on 5(c)/66 with Kraev, Laws, Risdon, Tulio, Lolley, Ikonimidis to come.

My focus is firmly on Fantasy though. Hoping i can finish in the top 10 if i have decent luck from here.

All the top teams in RDT are scoring too much for me to make up any ground. I'll be happy to stay in the top 10 at this rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Layouni won't play this week. Off to play in African Cup of Nations. I was thinking about trading him in, then did a web search.

Scored 120 in fantasy. Good for maintaining my rank of 26. The last 4 weeks ive gone 24, 27, 26, 26 in overall rank. I really should've scored more but Tilio ****ed up what should've been an easy assist to Maclaren & then stuffed up a 1 on 1 with the keeper because he ****ed the first touch. Oh well! With 4 or 5 rounds left, ill need a lot of luck to finish top 10 but given it is my first season of aleague fantasy/DT im pretty happy.

In DT i scored 91 and went back 9 spots to 76th. 4 trades left but i reaally should've used 1 on van der venne who has given me 2 zeros. I couldve avoided both 0s with a formation change but i didnt even bother to look at my team all weekend. I think finishing top 100 is my goal now, top 50 seems unlikely unless there is carnage and i can use my 4 trades to good effect.

Overall, ive quite enjoyed the season. Prior to this season I was not really a soccer fan at all and only knew 5 or so players in the whole league. I did some research to get a half decent starting team and then went from there. I've really enjoyed watching games this season. It can be frustrating but its also very exciting.

Anyone know if there will be a double game week this week (or next) for the Melbourne Derby? Hasn’t shown up on KEEPUP fantasy yet. I have about 6 Melbourne city players waiting for the double lol.

Also are there any other forums anywhere talking about A-League-Fantasy? This is the only forum I found online.

Anyone know if there will be a double game week this week (or next) for the Melbourne Derby? Hasn’t shown up on KEEPUP fantasy yet. I have about 6 Melbourne city players waiting for the double lol.

Also are there any other forums anywhere talking about A-League-Fantasy? This is the only forum I found online.
Welcome.
RDT not added it either yet.
Seems a bit niche Aussie soccer fantasy. Not talked that much on here either :p
Although the football australia thread is quite active for general chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back