Injury 2022 Injury Report; break em, fix em, play em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lippa was apparently on 7news and he mentioned the scans were precautionary and he was optimistic on getting up for round 1

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In other news. Fingers broken whilst going for scans, jammed in door!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So as it stands Maynard, Roughead, Howe, quaynor currently out and two potential replacements dean and Murphy also out.

So 4 of our back 6 and 2 backup defenders 😃.

View attachment 1340532

Yes I know Howe and IQ might be back. But still!
Looks like Howe and IQ will be fit for round 1.

Jeremy Howe: (adductor) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Jordan Roughead: (shoulder) Is on track for a round four or five return.

Isaac Quaynor: (concussion) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Pat Lipinski: (ankle) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Taylor Adams: (hamstring) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Nathan Murphy: (ankle) TBC

Brody Mihocek: (illness) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Nathan Kreuger: (concussion/suspension) Unavailable for Rd 1.

Charlie Dean: (foot) May/June return expected

Liam McMahon: (ankle) Available for Rd 1

Jeremy Howe: (adductor) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Jordan Roughead: (shoulder) Is on track for a round four or five return.

Isaac Quaynor: (concussion) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Pat Lipinski: (ankle) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Taylor Adams: (hamstring) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Nathan Murphy: (ankle) TBC

Brody Mihocek: (illness) Expected to be available for Rd 1.

Nathan Kreuger: (concussion/suspension) Unavailable for Rd 1.

Charlie Dean: (foot) May/June return expected

Liam McMahon: (ankle) Available for Rd 1

5 players "expected to be available for Rd 1". Wonder what our success rate will be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 players "expected to be available for Rd 1". Wonder what our success rate will be?
I’m tipping 4 of them, but we’re better odds of all 5 than 3. My guess is IQ, Adams and Mihocek will play with one of Howe and Lipinski not getting up.

Very unfortunate for Dean

Good News on Lipinski

Hope Howe does come up,

The others should all be fit and fine

Roughy tracking well by the look of it

Dean's out for a long time. What's the injury?

Stress fracture in his foot, so may need fixation. If it’s his fifth metatarsal that’s a pretty common operation to put a screw in, but might be a question for [mention]Gone Critical [/mention].

Did you say Johnson injured on another topic?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I thought he was, given he wasnt really seen last week. Club's twitter said he played in the vfl on sunday....

Must have been in the 2nd half because I did not see him, nor was he in my footage was from the first half I was there for.

I thought he was, given he wasnt really seen last week. Club's twitter said he played in the vfl on sunday....

Must have been in the 2nd half because I did not see him, nor was he in my footage was from the first half I was there for.
I have never seen Johnson play? I believe that we drafted him in the 2021 Mid-Season Draft. Now is he another one of the long list of Collingwood recruits who are constantly injured & so of no real value to the club? Or am I being too harsh? Comments or feedback anybody? Goodnight & good luck.

I have never seen Johnson play? I believe that we drafted him in the 2021 Mid-Season Draft. Now is he another one of the long list of Collingwood recruits who are constantly injured & so of no real value to the club? Or am I being too harsh? Comments or feedback anybody? Goodnight & good luck.
You're not wrong. Feels like he has been more injured than not. Lack of VFL last year didn't help. Believe he only played 2 scratch matches behind closed doors before 2022.
Did look good in patches in the intraclub/morwell game. But this pre-season I feel like ive seen him train a handful of times. He will need to start showing something. Begg I feel has shown more (even though he is classified as more raw) than him at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back