Review 2022 Mid season review

Remove this Banner Ad

He sits in the team as a massive upgrade on Chugg. Winning a game against a lowly placed competitor doesn't mean those out of the team on the day are unimportant.
Absolutely massive on Chugg. But would you say less replaceable in the team than let’s say Checkers? Importance not position.

This isn’t meant to be argument either. Just a discussion on where rest of ppl think on our team’s position regarding players.

However, you didn’t mention Grundy too?

Nup, I want it to be sorted out, and we move on.

Whilst JDG is on ‘personal leave‘ and is yet to front the media, this thing will continue to get talked about.

Apparently hiding away at home sulking is code for “tearing the media a new one”. Go figure.

Apparently hiding away at home sulking is code for “tearing the media a new one”. Go figure.
That’s a pretty average comment. How do you know how this has affected him?
He could well be dealing with some serious mental health issues.

First timers, they apologised quickly, their matter disappeared out of the papers a quick as it came in, their matter has ended.

Yep, handled very well by the club. Diffused quickly. Best possible outcome for the players in question. Doesn’t matter if the apology was justified, make it, appease the angry mob, move on.

That’s a pretty average comment. How do you know how this has affected him?
He could well be dealing with some serious mental health issues.

I don’t, do you? I look forward to him coming out and telling us but until then it’s my uninformed opinion he’s sulking at home. My disappointment in him grows by the day.

I don’t, do you? I look forward to him coming out and telling us but until then it’s my uninformed opinion he’s sulking at home. My disappointment in him grows by the day.
I’ll wait to see what actually happens.

Well, you have made light of it with your sulking comment.
Which I’ll happily recant if he confirms he’s having mental health issues and that they’re impacting his ability to front the club, his team mates, or supporters in anything more than an orchestrated apology video. Until then, I’m not losing sleep accusing him of sulking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back