AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Views on opposing Tom Green in Most Disposals in Group A?

Group A
Tom Green
Coniglio
Whitfield
Josh Kelly
Brad Crouch
Steele
Sinclair
Wanganeen-Milera

Im having a bet on Brad Crouch to win Group A at $9. Happy to oppose a player in this group at anything less than $3.20 or less. I dont think Green should be at $2.55 to win that group- as quoted by Sportsbet.

And I dont mind Marshall in Group B

Group B
Marshall
Ross
Wood
Callaghan
Brad Hill
Ash
Himmelberg
Ward

Marshall to win Group B at $8. Marshall would have won this group if we are looking all players in this last fixture. Group B alot more even.
Late kick to kick in the backline from GWS meant no winner, just a 'dead heat ' pay out. (equivalent of $4 or so). ChampionData went from Marshall 25 to 24 disposals at 3/4 time. Might be a bit of a debate whether that 25th disposal was a disposal?

Coniglio withdraw meant a bet refund.

Marshall 2-5 @2.15, 4.50, 13, 38

Powell Pepper 2-4 @3.45, 10, 34

Bailey 2-4 @2.40, 5.50, 16

Raynor 2-4 @2.99, 8, 29

Multipliers

Rozee OVER 144

Butters OVER 145

Neale OVER 59

Dunkley OVER 43

G’day Lads, I’m looking forward to this finals series. Glorious early Spring weather already and some very loadable markets on the horizon. Truly a great time of year for Degenerates.

Starting with This week, we have been given yet another Orange tinted gift.

As many of you know, I’ve been extremely bullish on the Giants for months now both in H2H markets and in the Futures thread.

The Giants are the only side in season 2023 that is playing “Total Football”. Their style is not based on any sort of gimmick or reliance on certain conditions. This is perhaps best evidenced by the fact that they have won at 10 venues this year. Only 3 sides in history have won at that many venues in a season and all 3 teams won the flag that year.

Logically, in order to win the flag, the Giants need to beat the Saints this week, which they will do at very generous odds. “Total Football” will always overwhelm Negative football in knockout games. We have seen it time and time again across multiple codes.

For the reasons above, THE GIANTS H2H@$1.75 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 Units
+7.5U and THE LOCK is now up 157.4 Units on the year.

Plenty more to come as well.

+7.5U and THE LOCK is now up 157.4 Units on the year.

Plenty more to come as well.
i-am-the-danger.gif

Keeping it simple lions 1-39 $2.28 PlayUp

Small fun one Neale 10 kicks/ rozee 10 hb $2.40 sb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Disposals Group A
Neale
Dunkley
McCluggage
Zorko
Butters
Rozee
Houston
Wines

Taken Houston at $14.50 . Polled 3 Brownlow Votes here in 2022 , so I feel like he plays well here.

Most Disposals Group B
Jarrod Berry
Ryan Burton
Horne-Francis
McKenna
Coleman
Duursma
Drew
Zac Bailey

A bit like the Rowan Marshall group today, feel like anyone could pretty much win this group.Maybe a number like 20-24 disposals might win Group B. Have taken $9.60 on Zac Bailey and $8.00 on Horne-Francis. Horne-Francis won this group the last time these two teams played. Seeing Berry at 4.40 which seems a bit too short for me.

So plays
1u Houston to win Group A at $14.50
0.5u Ollie Wines to Win Group A at $22
1u Jason Horne-Francis to win Group B at $8.00
0.5u Zac Bailey to win Group B at 9.60

Just feel that it being a final, Wines might fire tonight. He hasnt been getting his disposals numbers that he got in the Brownlow year he won but in a big final, where he will be in the middle- I cant pass that up at at that price.

dunno why i keep expecting players to be able to ******* kick straight for goal gotta remind myself they're paid to run as many km as possible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back