AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The Books are gifting us yet more tax-free money this week, lads.

It is really quite unbelievable that the Giants would not be going into this game as favourites over an ailing Port side that has won 3 from its past 8 games, has structural deficiencies and is absolutely surrounded by negative energy.

GWS on the other hand, are absolutely flying and at full strength. They are peaking at the perfect time of year and play the “Total Football” style of game that wins knockout matches. They are a side that is built exactly to Louie’s specifications and have been a money making machine for months now.

Physically, mentally, statistically and energetically, The Giants are winning this one.

For these reasons, THE GIANTS H2H@$2.30 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

10 Units

It is really quite unbelievable that the Giants would not be going into this game as favourites over an ailing Port side that has won 3 from its past 8 games, has structural deficiencies and is absolutely surrounded by negative energy.

GWS on the other hand, are absolutely flying and at full strength. They are peaking at the perfect time of year and play the “Total Football” style of game that wins knockout matches. They are a side that is built exactly to Louie’s specifications and have been a money making machine for months now.

Physically, mentally, statistically and energetically, The Giants are winning this one.

For these reasons, THE GIANTS H2H@$2.30 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

10 Units

Episode 8 Reaction GIF by Freeform's Single Drunk Female

10 Units
giphy.gif

Nic Newman 6+ Marks $1.72 Sportsbet

Well done to those who got the good Kennedy odds on B365 early in the week. I was a bit late on that one and missed those odds but I have managed to chuck some Beer money on the following for a sweat:
Kennedy 4+@$251 TAB
Kennedy 5+@$701 TAB

Absolutely PRISTINE conditions in Melbourne today lads, surely we see some farken goals scored.

Well done to those who got the good Kennedy odds on B365 early in the week. I was a bit late on that one and missed those odds but I have managed to chuck some Beer money on the following for a sweat:
Kennedy 4+@$251 TAB
Kennedy 5+@$701 TAB

Absolutely PRISTINE conditions in Melbourne today lads, surely we see some farken goals scored.

10's for 2 still decent considering curnow will be mobbed and will prob try and play a little higher up to drag may/lever surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy 4+@$251 TAB
Kennedy 5+@$701 TAB

I have been banned from TAB multis. And don't have 365. But have done my best on SB.

ALL ABOARD!!!

1694754047322.png

Some SB bets for tonight:

Docherty 20+ kicks @ $20. Has hit 4 times in 21 this year (admittedly not since he started spending more time in the midfield). A rumour Marchbank may be a late out. If so, maybe Carlton bring in another mid and move Doch back.

Blake Acres 15+ kicks @ $4.33. Has hit this 7/23 = fair odds of $3.29, so a bit of value. Has hit 2 of last 3 weeks and is 3/3 in finals.

Adam Cerra 15+ kicks @ $5.50. Has hit this 5/20 = fair odds of $4. Hasn't hit since round 10.

Sam Walsh 6+ marks / Newman 6+ tackles @ $61. 2023 stats suggest fair odds of 39:1.

Fogarty 8+ tackles @ $14 and 6+ @ $3 (as mentioned by an earlier poster). Has has matches of 7, 5, 6, 7, 7 and 8 in 10 matches this year.

Saad 20+ kicks @ $13. Has hit this twice this year, including last week.

Oliver 20+ kicks @ $11. Has hit this twice this year in 14 matches, including last week.

Cripps 20+ handballs @ $11. Has hit this five times this year.

I think Curnow 8 marks @ 5 at SB is unders. It's 2.30 at TAB and he's hit it 7 times this year.

And $1.53 for six marks seems good too since he's hit it 19 times this year.

Last edited:
Youd think Curnow gets double teamed and he doesnt have a good record on the Dees at the best of times.

Good value around if you can pick the other guys to step up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back