AFL 2023 - AFL Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get this thread stickied at the top of the Punting Board?

We seem to get more action when the thread is 'above the line' on the punting page.
please tag me if i haven't done it

Matthew Johnson 20+/25+ $2.60/$11 on PB. Longmuir was quoted as wanting to give him more midfield minutes this week with O'Meara going out suspended. Had 20 and 23 disposals in his last two full games with 31% and 33% CBAs in those games respectively. Richmond give up big numbers to mids and there could be a bit of rain around so also looking at his tackle/fantasy markets once they go up.

These bet types are going to give me a heart attack but SURELY Walker & Fogarty goal in each quarter @ $100 on SB is worth a go this week. WC are going to lose Hurn, Rotham and Duggan from an already decimated backline and don't even have any depth options to bring in. No one loves a ski better than Adelaide at home and between this being Tex's 250th and Fogarty's strong career record against much better WC sides, it has to be a bet at those odds. Only query would be whether they're a bit flat coming back from Darwin but I doubt that will be much of an issue.

These bet types are going to give me a heart attack but SURELY Walker & Fogarty goal in each quarter @ $100 on SB is worth a go this week. WC are going to lose Hurn, Rotham and Duggan from an already decimated backline and don't even have any depth options to bring in. No one loves a ski better than Adelaide at home and between this being Tex's 250th and Fogarty's strong career record against much better WC sides, it has to be a bet at those odds. Only query would be whether they're a bit flat coming back from Darwin but I doubt that will be much of an issue.

TAILED i love these bets

Where is this, thanks?

I couldn't see it listed, but can manually do it as an 8-leg multi (Walker goal in Q1, Fogarthy in Q1, Walker in Q2 etc etc) @ $85

Isaac Heeney 20+/10 tackles @ $51 tab - Was thrown into the middle for extended periods against Carlton where he finished with 19 disposals, 7 clearances and 10 tackles. With Parker suspended I suspect he'll be among the core group rotating through the midfield again tonight.

Isaac Heeney 20+/10 tackles @ $51 tab - Was thrown into the middle for extended periods against Carlton where he finished with 19 disposals, 7 clearances and 10 tackles. With Parker suspended I suspect he'll be among the core group rotating through the midfield again tonight.

On rowbottom 8+/10+ & heeey 8+/10+. Rowy had 12 tackles and heeney 10 tackles last game. Papley should see some mid time too. I'll add him for 4+ tackles. He's hit it a couple of times this year but also had zero tackles. Risky but worth it with Parker out imo. Rowy 10+/Heeney 10+/ papley 4+ tackles @151 tab

Does Ryan Clarke still tag?? would he go to sinclair? or gresham?>? also do you think Windhager goes to the young gun in Gulden or Warner? hopefully not Heeney as i've taken him for 20 disposals and fantasy markets with parker out

Last edited:
3u Swans -7.5
What your reasoning here? I'm hovering waiting for a +9.5 to appear for the Saints. Swans backline been gutted. The forward line been gutted somewhat and current power forward options (Buddy and McLean) poor. The midfield was looking better but now missing Mills and Parker so combined with no Ladhams I now view that area as weak also. Beat Carlton last game but Blues had 3 injuries by the 4th with Cripps hobbled.

Only issue is that Saints are off the boil / been worked out, but I have them rated higher than the Swans by a fair margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is this?

Thursday night footy lads get keen I know it’s a bit wet and it’s the saints but what’s that science shit say 2 negatives equal a positive?

Buddy 3-5 @3.70, 6.50, 17

Higgins 3-5 @5, 11, 31

More to come

I just looked through his stats and it seems Heeney has hit 10+ tackles 5 times in his 165-game career.

On 0 of these occasions did he reach 20 disposals, although he got close with 10 and 19 back in Rd 22, 2017.

TAB are only offering me $34 so I will pass on this one but I hope your bet gets up anyway 👍

Papley 2+
Hayward
Higgins
1.5u @ $3.30

Hayward 2+ - 1u @ $3.50
Hayward 3+ - 0.5u @ $10

Bit of a fun one

Franklin/king 1st qtr
Papley/Higgins 2nd qtr
Franklin/king 3rd qtr
Butler 4th qtr
@476