AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought that too but hawks did get within ten points last time they played and koSHITzke kicked 4.
So anything could happen
You have watched Hawthorn play this year? Our forward line is a shambles. Lewis and Breust should share the goals if we score any.

It’s 2nd vs 18th

We’ll be lucky to kick a score after halftime

You are paying a premium for all these names, there will be role change value to be had always but scoring in general about to dry up with colder months and books overall pricing is better then early rounds.

tryanhit is right

Hawkins 6 was $51 just 2 weeks ago, there’s no factual basis to that

$7 for Ben King 4 goals v Richmond, the week after he kicked 5.

Allen $8 for 4 v Richmond. 1/7 prior this year but 4 scoring shots 6/7 and multiple goals 7/7 so was always a good shot on a good day. Richmond conceding goals to KF’s.

This isn’t hindsight heroing, these are bets I’ve been on. Absolutely value. Richmond and Essendon are Great match ups.

These are guys with value because their form a month prior had been average, which is exactly where you feel the likes of Max King and Lewis might be soon.

Last edited:
Toby Greene 2-6 @1.94, 3.80, 9.25, 26, 65 topsport

$10 stake Langford under 142 on the pb stat multipler (kicks * handballs * goals)

View attachment 1684603

Bombers have lost 2 defenders and only added 1... Think he plays back this week and therefore zero goals a strong possibility.
like this idea, nice spot + he should barely cover 142 even if he gets 2goals- basing that on his past kicks and handballs averages.
So ive tailed.

Do you ever post bets? All I read from you is providing insight or an opinion which is very often non-constructive criticism.

I take issue with that. Either post bets or shut the * up.

If you thought the +23.5 was wrong, say it at the time. Don't wait until it's +19.5 (now +17.5) to say something.

Why is it fair that you don't post any bets but you provide insight and at the same time criticise bets after any opportunity for those bets to be corrected.
Not sure why this one got you upset, TAB randomly moved it to 23.5 and market didn't budge, was weird at the time.
+17.5 is good too and it'll drop tomorrow again, that what you want?

Think my insights offer more than some degenerate just looking at a player named in a forward pocket and tipping all their goal markets with absolute zero other thought to it.

$10 stake Langford under 142 on the pb stat multipler (kicks * handballs * goals)

View attachment 1684603

Bombers have lost 2 defenders and only added 1... Think he plays back this week and therefore zero goals a strong possibility.
NYRB, someone has hacked your account! :p

View attachment 1684603

gone christmas GIF

Think my insights offer more than some degenerate just looking at a player named in a forward pocket and tipping all their goal markets with absolute zero other thought to it.
At least they post bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Jack Riewoldt play last week but he looked a bit cooked for me. I think there isnt much value taking him for 2+ Goals ($1.80 at Sportsbet) or more, 3+, 4+ etc....he will probably get the best Geelong defender tomorrow night in Ratugolea. And Im having a look a that Richmond forward line , it looks a bit short on paper, Mansell, Prestia, Jack Graham, Marlion Pickett and Dustin Martin. Their 2nd tallest forward is 187 centimetres. On the other hand, Geelong seem to have a taller backline and guys that can cover those Richmond players in the air in Kolodjahnij , Zach Guthrie, Tom Stewart and O'Connor. There is still 9 games combined of Grand Final experience in that Geelong backline. Its still a really good team on paper. Samson Ryan has been named as a ruck, so there might be some danger backing him for goals.

Riewoldt is the tallest forward for Richmond tommorow night but Ratugolea has him covered for height and weight. When Dangerfield went off last week against the Crows, the Cats seemed to play better collectively as a group.

I think the way the teams play, it will probably be a faster paced game where we might see goals going end-to-end. Geelong will look to play faster to get the ball up to their two targets up forward quicker. Richmonds natural tendency is to play quick anyway. If it becomes a shoot out, I fancy Geelong to win. A more slower, conservative approach from Richmond, probably works out better in this matchup, especially with having No Tom Lynch up front.

Marlion Pickett named in the forward pocket
Feel like $2.75 AGS is value
2+ $13
3+ $61
All @ Bet365

1683805357636.png
Na not really, but for real I'm a degen so I'll take the compliment.

I saw Jack Riewoldt play last week but he looked a bit cooked for me. I think there isnt much value taking him for 2+ Goals ($1.80 at Sportsbet) or more, 3+, 4+ etc....he will probably get the best Geelong defender tomorrow night in Ratugolea. And Im having a look a that Richmond forward line , it looks a bit short on paper, Mansell, Prestia, Jack Graham, Marlion Pickett and Dustin Martin. Their 2nd tallest forward is 187 centimetres. On the other hand, Geelong seem to have a taller backline and guys that can cover those Richmond players in the air in Kolodjahnij , Zach Guthrie, Tom Stewart and O'Connor. There is still 9 games combined of Grand Final experience in that Geelong backline. Its still a really good team on paper. Samson Ryan has been named as a ruck, so there might be some danger backing him for goals.

Riewoldt is the tallest forward for Richmond tommorow night but Ratugolea has him covered for height and weight. When Dangerfield went off last week against the Crows, the Cats seemed to play better collectively as a group.

I think the way the teams play, it will probably be a faster paced game where we might see goals going end-to-end. Geelong will look to play faster to get the ball up to their two targets up forward quicker. Richmonds natural tendency is to play quick anyway. If it becomes a shoot out, I fancy Geelong to win. A more slower, conservative approach from Richmond, probably works out better in this matchup, especially with having No Tom Lynch up front.
J Cameron $1.61 v J Riewoldt w TS.

Surprised we haven't seen any Buddy Franklin goal trains, Ladbrokes odds have him priced higher than Logan McDonald. Been a bit floaitng around in the media and he was quiet. Freo a decent match up.

Gonna back Buddy in for a big one this week. Freo have struggled against big forwards this season combined with all of the noise in the media regarding Buddy this week...

3+ $2.90
4+ $6
5+ $14
6+ $34

All SB.

bachelor party reality tv GIF by Bachelorette Weekend on CMT

Cam Mackenzie 20+ @ $5.50 tab (SGM trick) - Coming off consecutive 30+ games in the VFL. Not sure the midfield minutes will be there but I'll have a go.

25+ @ $34

Sam Simpson 2, 3, 4 - $2.80, $7, $21 sb. Worth a stab. Kicked 2.1, 2.1, 2.1. Close out should help.

Not sure why this one got you upset, TAB randomly moved it to 23.5 and market didn't budge, was weird at the time.
+17.5 is good too and it'll drop tomorrow again, that what you want?

Just back every player listed up forward for 4,5,6 and you’re bound to find a winner eventually

Remove this Banner Ad

Back