Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 13 Discussion

Who will Score The Highest in R13

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 but should be 2033. Doesn't look as if my Johnson 93 is counting and instead I'm copping English's 76.

I might be doing something wrong, but to me, Johnson should count given Anderson is a non-playing mid?

View attachment 1711241
Yeah Johnson should count. What’s the app say?

Website still calculating wrong. (1,957)
App is correct if I add my best 18. (2,034)

Which is good, cos website = 2 losses in my main leagues, and app = 2 wins, including 1 by a point in big footy league, so the website can stay locked til it correctly displays scores.

1941, up 300 or so to 36100.
Thought this would be my worst bye round fielding 7 rookies, happy to have gained a little in rankings, now onto the main game with the R14 & R15 byes. Currently looking at fielding 22 for each round (depending on teams)
Might be able to squeeze in Himmelberg and still field 22 R15, will see what eventuates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So f*cking happy for you mate! Bring it home, you're now only 378 points off top place! Also a mere 137 off Top 10!

Would love for someone on this board to really make a challenge this year, and you my friend are killing it!
Thanks mate I appreciate it! I've learnt just to go with my gut, that's my biggest sign. Role means alot. Don't fall for people who have never had high AFL averages, vfl averages or junior averages, chances are it's just a form patch, and yeah

Think I might be a leg in the next 2 weeks for a big rank rise. DC and merrett highly owned top 100, instead I went serong and then Neale early so I could take a hit round 12 but then power on through the byes which I can hopefully do over the next 2 weeks.

Very good. Started acting on it last week.

Got Neale early round 12. This week I did hunt, sheezel and worpel out. Pre trades I have 20 and 19, so I'll field 21 minimum each round

What's even better, is the Top 10 all had very bad ranks for this round, so you are in a REALLY good spot from here :)

Key piece of advice, keep doing what you're doing and following your gut - and DON'T listen to us plebs here, who aren't Rank 47 with an amazing bye structure and team 😂

Thanks mate I appreciate it! I've learnt just to go with my gut, that's my biggest sign. Role means alot. Don't fall for people who have never had high AFL averages, vfl averages or junior averages, chances are it's just a form patch, and yeah

Think I might be a leg in the next 2 weeks for a big rank rise. DC and merrett highly owned top 100, instead I went serong and then Neale early so I could take a hit round 12 but then power on through the byes which I can hopefully do over the next 2 weeks.

Yeah I'm going Neale this week - as he has a good 5 week run.

I'm also going cheap in defence and keeping my strategy going of making money from mid ranked players who have had role changes/done it before - Keays, Briggs, Ward all nailed, and even Greenwood looked the goods before his unfortunate concussion. Also brought in Bray and Serong myself this week.

Probs going Neale, Fyfe and Wardlaw this week, and then Sheldrick, DC and Yeo with Himmelberg the end of the byes to round it out.

I reckon just do what works for you, and don't listen to the outside noise. If you could be Top 10 by end of the byes, you'll really be in a position to strike from there :)

Last edited:
1929 didnt move, 3 premos out while alot had full teams so ill cop that.

Yes Baz!!! Any gain is a good gain trust me
black and white falling GIF by Pi-Slices

Don't I know it!!!!

1929 didnt move, 3 premos out while alot had full teams so ill cop that.
1982 and moved a bit over 1000 but from over 30,000 so even down in those depths not much movement - need 100's above par now I think to see big gains I think - we'll see

1982 and moved a bit over 1000 but from over 30,000 so even down in those depths not much movement - need 100's above par now I think to see big gains I think - we'll see

Geeze thought you were still pretty high up after that start you had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back