Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 15 Discussion ...Oh The Agony

How Many Players Will You Have This Round

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1932 all out

Started the round with a bang but strong performances from non-owned players left me at a rank of 20k for the round.

All up, I scored 7633 through the byes for an average of 1908, and increased 8k places across the byes. Currently sitting at 25k.

Bring on the back end.

2012 and climbed about 90 spots around 5.8k.. given it was literally 18 fielded with loh/hump probably can't complain too much

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

When you start the byes ranked at nearly 40k it's not hard to increase rank with mediocre scores, 2014 sees a change of 4.5k spots to 28k. Total improvement over the byes of 12k. Better than going backwards I spose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, you did it.
See, these are the wins that make it fun. May as well have a bit of fun on the way to our 4digit ranks.

I did a thing !!!!

And it didn't totally backfire......

We cross live now to me....

watch out comedy GIF by Kim's Convenience

That Anderson junking late in the game was unbelievably sexy. Silly goals rotated forward for the end of the match, 4x 15 metre chip marks. Very hot.

Very concerned for him now, though. Lost mid time last week at half time, and this week seemed much less involved in there too (in favour of fiorini!!) and was starting quarters on the bench. Almost looks like Dew has the ick on him a bit, which is both baffling and concerning.

Rubbish end to the day with Humph, but I have gained ranked at the end of the byes overall. Started around the 18,000s and ended inside the top 15,000. So I’ll take that.

7/8 of my mids cracked the ton too so that’s something

2,221 for a bye week. Pretty good.
Docherty to replace Witherden this week.

R12, 1,916
R13, 2,034
R14, 1,819
R15, 2,221

Got ya by 5

2226, in the top 100
15 over the ton
Special mention to Johnson on 99
Captain Gulden

Had 22 on field so it would have been 2428 not bad with the Likes of Taranto, English, Rozee on the bench.

Last edited:
Also, 2,184 and have risen up to 1,379 (from about 2300 I think)

Very happy with that. Strong bye weeks. Played it a bit differently - had a lot of week 1 players and 4-5 week 2 but somehow slightly rose ranks those weeks anyway. Which meant I was much stronger for the last two and could afford to use trades to chase value (got Matt Johnson, Himmelberg, Keays, Darcy Cameron before their byes instead of after) instead of fill holes. The Johnson/Cameron acquisitions before their byes actually gained me points that week - which seems counterintuitive.

Shout out to Darcy Wilmot, didn’t trade him on his bye, held his spot through them and provided some very refreshingly solid scores and gained cash, in a defender slot that would have been very hard to replace with a solid rook. Real MVP

Will be interesting how it goes now with a weird 22 and lots of mid pricers in there, but can hopefully get up into the top 500

Also, 2,184 and have risen up to 1,379 (from about 2300 I think)

Very happy with that. Strong bye weeks. Played it a bit differently - had a lot of week 1 players and 4-5 week 2 but somehow slightly rose ranks those weeks anyway. Which meant I was much stronger for the last two and could afford to use trades to chase value (got Matt Johnson, Himmelberg, Keays, Darcy Cameron before their byes instead of after) instead of fill holes. The Johnson/Cameron acquisitions before their byes actually gained me points that week - which seems counterintuitive.

Shout out to Darcy Wilmot, didn’t trade him on his bye, held his spot through them and provided some very refreshingly solid scores and gained cash, in a defender slot that would have been very hard to replace with a solid rook. Real MVP

Will be interesting how it goes now with a weird 22 and lots of mid pricers in there, but can hopefully get up into the top 500

Jumped right past me! Well done.

The good: I captained Dawson.
The bad: I went for the triple downgrade this week and Fletcher was a mistake. Also benched Wilmot.
The ok: I only dropped about 100 spots over the byes, which is probably the best I can hope for considering the bad decisions I'd made with trades. Now ranked 5445. Should also be able to do a double upgrade after lockout.

That Anderson junking late in the game was unbelievably sexy. Silly goals rotated forward for the end of the match, 4x 15 metre chip marks. Very hot.

Very concerned for him now, though. Lost mid time last week at half time, and this week seemed much less involved in there too (in favour of fiorini!!) and was starting quarters on the bench. Almost looks like Dew has the ick on him a bit, which is both baffling and concerning.
Dew is a f'n idiot. Upgrade Fio to Anderson and suddenly Fio 17 CBA's Anderson 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back