Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate trading Wardlaw so early but gotta be done to prevent a donut

I could even trade Himmelberg after just one game but I'll try and hold him

Sheezel > Yeo...hate this but I need cheapies
Sharp > Sheldrick....another rookie that I pay up for and his scoring probably dies when Mills comes back
Wardlaw > DC

Just getting in budget sub-premos during these byes...lack of any good rooks really hurting those final few upgrades

Some of my trade in targets in Owens and Jez Cameron didn’t score too well. Still willing to back Mitchito unless I come across someone else, the conditions didn’t help scoring for most last night, and he should be a bit cheaper too. Could go Darcy Cameron but I have Jackson as ruck cover already, or through some DPP movements could bring in a second mid and move Martin and Hobbs to the forward line

Callaghan to Titch
Humphrey to Lohmann/Buller (if they hold)
Bedford to Owens

Last edited:
Some of my trade in targets in Owens and Jez Cameron didn’t score too well. Still willing to back Mitchito unless I come across someone else, the conditions didn’t help scoring for most last night, and he should be a bit cheaper too. Could go Darcy Cameron but I have Jackson as ruck cover already, or through some DPP movements could bring in a second mid and move Martin and Hobbs to the forward line

Callaghan to Titch
Humphrey to Lohmann/Buller (if they hold)
Bedford to Owens
Fletcher ? .....looked good

1687057450119.png
xAr.gif

Nervous wait until lockout

Cincotta and Wardlaw spudding it is gonna cut my cash fine

Hoping to go

Wardlaw > Lohmann
Cinc > Yeo
Atkins > DCam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna set the world on fire with this forward line this week View attachment 1716101
Yep this week going to be the lowest out of the 4 byes easily.

Seems ill have 1 rookie left onfield at the end of the round 15. Don't even think ill be able to get them of field as i don't have enough fat rookies to trade the week after. Might have to settle for a mid pricer.

team.png

Yep this week going to be the lowest out of the 4 byes easily.
For sure. Will be fielding somewhere between 18-20 depending on trades and teams. At least the maths is easy if I'm only fielding 18 lol

Ziebell to DC
Wardlaw to brouch
Johnson to either a red dot defender so I can field Chesser mid, or get Maric and bench Chesser.

20 on field, 15 premos and 5 rookies including humper. Hopefully I can hold ranks!

Rioli has gotta go, might as well bring in Yeo who is scoring better than him. Maric as a placeholder for now, few rook options this week. Seen enough from Cameron should be a keeper.

tradesr15.PNG

So two trades I can lock in for certain

Bedford to Fletcher

Bedford has been brilliant, but he’s not gonna be in my final side so he gets traded with many thanks.

Callaghan to Titch

Third trade could be anything.

Could take one of my mid priced defenders up to Dawson or another DEF , take Walsh up to another mid, or Humphrey up to Cameron, but I already have Jackson

I'm actually stumped this week.

Only way I have any decent capital to deal with is if I trade Sheezel which I don't want as then I think I'll still likely have 3 rookies on the ground next week... or Ashcroft which makes me thinner than ideal this week.

Guys that I have my eye on-
Defenders- Duggan, Sinclair
Forwards- Windhager, Keays, D Cameron

Probably throw in a Maric there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back