Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handy Sheldrick plays next Thursday night too.

I've got a decision to make.

Young>Dawson
or
Young>Walsh + $186k (using Day as DPP)

Sitting at 2.7k so temped to take on the field and go Walsh and upgrade another borderline premo next week if Sheldrick goes well against Richmond (surely he does).

Any thoughts appreciated.

Sinc for the matchup this week you'd think, but only has 2 huge acores.I have him already so got Doch this week but it doesn't seem that the Hawks leak big scores to defenders.
I got Sinc over Doc. The next 3 for Blues def is not inspiring.
Hawks ok, but Freo then Port not so good.
Sinc Eagles, Dee’s & Suns.

Tried to swap from Dawson+Rook in to Sinclair+Keays last minute and fell 5k short

Must be a sign.

Hopefully it's not a sign that my luck this season will continue to be shyte

Tried to swap from Dawson+Rook in to Sinclair+Keays last minute and fell 5k short

Must be a sign.

Hopefully it's not a sign that my luck this season will continue to be shyte
Dawson a good in regardless but Keays got about 3 holding the balls in 3 minutes there and is now pissing it in

Dawson a good in regardless but Keays got about 3 holding the balls in 3 minutes there and is now pissing it in
77 from Dawson in the 3rd quarter... Should be happy but of course Keays is top scoring on 99 lol, this f'ing game...

Edit - and Dawson somehow comes out on top. Noice!

Last edited:
Is Elijah Hewett only in because they have literally nobody else? Or should he see out the season?

Trying to figure out whether to get him or Dewar (as a basement def/fwd perma-zero), and only want Hewett if there’s a good chance having him will free up Robertson/Windhager to be traded down the line while still having cover, otherwise the utility of the def/fwd swing is more handy

Is Elijah Hewett only in because they have literally nobody else? Or should he see out the season?

Trying to figure out whether to get him or Dewar (as a basement def/fwd perma-zero), and only want Hewett if there’s a good chance having him will free up Robertson/Windhager to be traded down the line while still having cover, otherwise the utility of the def/fwd swing is more handy
Nah he will see out the season injury dependant

They’ll want to get games into him for sure. Could even have an improved role with Yeo out, although I’m not hopeful given we love to play the same plodders through the middle (Sheed)

They’ll want to get games into him for sure. Could even have an improved role with Yeo out, although I’m not hopeful given we love to play the same plodders through the middle (Sheed)
Ideally Hewett plays forward with some time in the middle rather than the other way round. He should be fresher than Ginbey though so being higher in the midfield queue wouldn't be the worst thing for both of their developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back