Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relatively confused this week as to what to do.

Looped Sheldrick tonight to see if he could cover Dunkley but no luck there.

Thinking with Oliver out Trac might be the play. Not sure how heavy Windy will tag, suspect Trac will still score well. Otherwise other options are Bont or Serong.

Two rookies on field before this week - Smitchell and then Sheldrick/Johnson/Windy.

Can trade SMitchell to HH
Dunks to Trac

Gives 133k for next week.

Play Johnson at M8 this week.

Anyone have any other general thoughts?
1688650001770.png

Lohmann at Utility.

Edit
Which option is better

Trac & HH vs Anderson/Cerra & Keays

Last edited:
Might chase pods with ceilings now, with sheldrick ensuring the dunks trade.

Dunks>Duggan

Along with the English trade

Thinking with Oliver out Trac might be the play. Not sure how heavy Windy will tag, suspect Trac will still score well. Otherwise other options are Bont or Serong.

Two rookies on field before this week - Smitchell and then Sheldrick/Johnson/Windy.

Dunks to Trac

View attachment 1730792

Lohmann at Utility.

Edit
Which option is better

Agonised of the HH vs Keys as well - fell on the side of HH as he has Hawks, Adel, then GC, while Keays has Ess, GWS and Melb. Of course both have risks of losing their new role, though Keays probably less risky - perhaps.

Witts > English
S.Mitchell > Mills
200k ITB

Gambled on Sheldrick to cover Dunks (only Maric for bench cover) so will be a bit annoyed if Maric scores more, but probably not the only one taking Sheldricks score based on his recent form.

Trading Jarryd Lyons in and making him captain... Wish me luck! Surely he kills it tomorrow.

Dunks to Trac

View attachment 1730792

Lohmann at Utility.

Edit
Which option is better

1st up put the E on Johnson - if he spuds take Windy Edit: same game time 😳
Put Johnson on field
I have Serong and like him over Trac.
I traded Trac & Keays in over anyone & HH
Prefer Keays to HH (both good BE). More preference to Trac (No Clarry) over Ando/Cerra.
What a dilemma. Coin toss says Trac & HH. Then HH > Dunks on return.
Take it the $133k is for Sic next week.

Last edited:
Put Johnson on field
Prefer Keays to HH (both good BE). More preference to Trac (No Clarry) over Ando/Cerra.
Yeah Johnson is on field. If Sheldrick scored well I would have taken his score, but now he hasn't Johnson is on field.

Will be trying to get Sic in as soon as possible. As you said could then shift HH (or Sheezel or Day) to Dunkley when he returns (or week after given his 150 be)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn JZ forces my hand. Was gonna go Wardlaw to Keays and get a rookie off field. Now have to go Ziebell to HH

I was hoping he'd give me one more week and I could go to Sic instead

Put Johnson on field

Confused? Windy is playing Saturday night and Johnson is playing Sunday day - I know because I have them looped myself, haha.

Some interesting bookmaker lines for tonight

Taranto 117.5
Gulden 112.5
Parker 103.5
Mills 93.5
Vlastuin 90.5
Lloyd 88.5
Bolton 85.5

Nothing on Sheldrick, but his 80/90/100+ odds are the same as Lloyd's, so implied at 88.5 I guess.

Seem very hot on Gulden, cold on Mills, and not worried about Taranto's matchup/last week.

This is what they've opened with this week.

117.5: Dawson
115.5: Bont
114.5: English
111.5: Daicos, Neale, Merrett
110.5: Docherty
109.5: Petracca, Laird
108.5: Tom Green, Crouch
106.5: Treloar, Brayshaw, Serong
105.5: Josh Kelly, Rozee
104.5: Cerra
103.5: Macrae, Mitchell, Parish
102.5: Libba, Cogs, Butters
101.5: Anderson
100.5: Sinclair
99.5: McCluggage, Duggan, Tim Kelly, Viney, Tom Stewart
97.5: Luke Ryan, Walsh
96.5: Sheezel
95.5: Daniel
92.5: Whitfield, Steele, NWM
91.5: Dale, Newcombe, Houston, Nic Martin
90.5: Ashcroft, Day, Rowell, Duncan
88.5: Cripps
86.5: Bailey Smith, JDG, Darcy Cameron
85.5: Gus Brayshaw, Young
83.5: Zac Bailey, LDU, Hobbs
80.5: Dylan Moore
76.5: Weller
74.5: Scrimshaw

They seem to like Dawson & tonight's game too. Agree with me on Docherty, and bullish on Merrett vs expectations. Very cold on Steele now.

Have already gone Lloyd to Mills which turned out to be an unintended master stroke. Now faced with Ziebell down to HH (90-95 avg) 610k ITB Or Ziebell up to Doch (106 avg) 304k ITB

I feel like 600k is an absurd amount of money to carry forward but also, is Doch really worth 300k more? If it was Sic, I'd probably do it. Unfortunately Lloyd to Mills (via Day back) means I have to pick a defender and can't get the likes of Trac, etc

Have already gone Lloyd to Mills which turned out to be an unintended master stroke. Now faced with Ziebell down to HH (90-95 avg) 610k ITB Or Ziebell up to Doch (106 avg) 304k ITB

I feel like 600k is an absurd amount of money to carry forward but also, is Doch really worth 300k more? If it was Sic, I'd probably do it. Unfortunately Lloyd to Mills (via Day back) means I have to pick a defender and can't get the likes of Trac, etc
I’d go Doch purely because we’re at the back end of the season and prioritising scoring power is best assuming you’ve got some ok money makers on your bench. You can always get HH next week and it’s not going to cost you a great deal more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back