Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few disappointing performances so far ......question is now, who to move on ?

Sicily back .....for non-owners, are you jumping on ?

Looks like the end of season rookies are coming, for Clubs out of the Finals

Sic in for mine, as his match up against North is too juicy to ignore - and his BE of 62 would put him out of reach if he goes 150+ again. Completes my defence, and lets me give Sheldrick and Johnson a week or two more, before I pull the trigger on my last mid.

Need a bit of help here. Day and cogs or doch and DC? Due to DPP I can't go DC to sic next week, can only go day to sic. But If I get cogs this week I can go DC to Sicily next week.

Tom Green could be a straight swap to Touk Miller

An easy one I think, this week. Weddle and JvR, both on my bench, to Sic and a basement rook. Sic into defence, HH into the forward line, and Sheldrick onto the bench.

Or... keep red dot JvR and swap DCam for Mills/Steele.

Last edited:
Gonna forego Sicily, as every man and his dog will be bringing him in. Will probably regret it, but can't hold D. Cam this week any longer - especially against Darcy.

D. Cam > Mills (via Windhager)
Wilmot > Steele (via HH and TT)

Windhager and Sheldrick looped at F6

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we trust Steele now? Has North and Hawks in 2 weeks who he didn't care against earlier in the season for 78 and 85
He looked very good Kozi .....no bandages & chasing players hard .....back to tackling

Do we trust Steele now? Has North and Hawks in 2 weeks who he didn't care against earlier in the season for 78 and 85

Different circumstances, IMO. Low TOG and played forward half the North game - coming back from injury.

Been waiting to see him pass 30 disposals all year along with his tackles, and last night was the first time he looked back to his matchwinning best. Covered ground, kicked a goal, had 31 and laid 12 tackles. Also most importantly, played 85% TOG and did not look hampered.

Will be bang on 800K, and way too good to pass up.

Last edited:
He looked very good Kozi .....no bandages & chasing players hard .....back to tackling
Not worried about the body only the mentality. Played out of his skin against a contender but can see the possibility of him going back into preservation mode against the bottom 4. Obviously a must have at that price if he's foot to the floor from now

He’s well and truly back now. Highest ToG for the year. His tackles have been there all season but just wasn’t getting the ball. Looks like he’s covering the ground much better and providing an option around the ground now rather than being caught in between the play.

87 last week against a bottom 4 team is worrying but at 800k there’s next to no risk

Was set on bringing English in for Nank but realised I could bring Shrek back in and use the cash banked to get a higher end replacement for Jackson.

So it’ll be either

Jackson to Berg
Nank to English

Or

Nank to Darcy
Jackson to Rozee/Butters/Daniel

People should not forget the potential reason for higher TOG for Steele was that for 3 quarters saints only 2 two on the bench.

But he did look amazing out there, I will watch him 1 more game before trading him in

Still should be under 850k
That’s true but most of his uncontested points came in the second half which tells me he’s running the games out better than perhaps he has ever done before.

Does remain to be seen whether it was just him busting a gut for his 150th against a contender or whether he can keep it up for the rest of the year

Simpkin subbed out with concussion… fantastic, so he has to be traded. Jackson survives yet again. May have to go down to Xerri to get Simpkin to someone decent.

Nank to Xerri
Simpkin to mid

Last edited:
No idea what to do. Got in sheezel this week, he's stuck fwd. DC and day issues. If I want Sicily I can only go day to him due to DPP but would rather trade the other 2. Might just go sheezel to cogs and call it a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back